2016 Summer Transfer Discussion Part V - Deadline Edition

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Sure, but I'm also sure they didn't sub defensemen when down 2-0 to show them who the boss is.
Nor left their most talented playmaker on the bench all game when down 2-0.
And finally let him get on the pitch 10 minutes from the end down 3-1.

Nope, but other coaches have subbed off their best player while down in games. I've often questioned many top managers sub in certain situations.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Should be interesting to see how the Sakho situation plays out. Would make Klopp look a bit weak if he allowed Sakho to play now given he gave the ultimatum that he had to leave to get playing time and prove himself. Either way I hope it gets sorted...kind of tired of having a circus around this team for the last 4+ years that always seems to serve as a distraction. It would be nice just to have a successful season with drama.

Milos Krasic

Best Serbian Footballer (2009) / Serie A Winner
Jul 1, 2008
Jherson Vergara of Milan has been loaned to Newly promoted Russian side Arsenal Tula

jacobhockey13

used to watch hockey, then joined HF Boards
Apr 17, 2014
on the bench

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
I worded that pretty poorly. I want to know if there is already a set price or if we need to negotiate one next year.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
What a lame move for PSG.
Selling a backup for more than 40M€ is not a bad move financially, but Emery just alienated Luiz in a single month.
Emery's move last weekend was inexcusable. Luiz was an extremely important member of the lockeroom.
Just like Matuidi, Verratti or Sirigu. All are gone or are considering moving because of Emery's decisions.

I thought most PSG fans would be happy with that sell. D. Luiz is so unreliable defensively... and he was blocking Marquinhos who's already better and has the potential to be one of the best CB in the world.

Marquinhos-Silva gonna be so sick...

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
So Sissoko wants to go to a club, the club don't want to pay the quoted transfer fee. Another club comes in and pays the fee which makes the (only) club the player wants to go to panic and cough up. What is, even given some of the ***** that's moved this window, by far the largest overpayment going. Daniel Levy. What a businessman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad