2016 Summer Transfer Discussion Part V - Deadline Edition

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Luiz to chelsea is confirmed barring medical according to the club's website...

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
a RT I just saw on my phone had a comment about most tweeted deals and included Cesc to Milan? I don't remember seeing that?

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
a RT I just saw on my phone had a comment about most tweeted deals and included Cesc to Milan? I don't remember seeing that?

Fabregas rejected them, saw the report this morning. Don't know many more details except that Fabregas wanted to stay at Chelsea.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Balotelli to Nice is done. Free Transfer; NOT a loan.

Markovic is likely loaned to Sporting CP

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Sakho apparently refuses to leave. Don't know what to make of that. If the manager is telling him to go leave for a year to prove his professionalism and fitness, then he doesn't leave, what the hell does that mean?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Sakho apparently refuses to leave. Don't know what to make of that. If the manager is telling him to go leave for a year to prove his professionalism and fitness, then he doesn't leave, what the hell does that mean?

that seems...um ironic? We're asking you to do the professional thing...nope I won't do it...

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
That he will have to train very hard, play good for the reserve team and be professional to play for Liverpool again?

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Luiz was always a great personality and I preferred him at CDM. He's a liability as a CB. He was heavily criticized during his time in England and although at times they were harsh, they weren't baseless.

If Luiz can cover the CB spot and play as a CDM with Kanté replacing Matic in the box-to-box role, then I'll definitely be happier with him returning. Terry, Cahill, Ivanovic and Zouma, when he returns, would form the CB core and Luiz can cover in case of an injury crisis. Azpi back to RB, Alonso to LB with Ivanovic and Aina as backups.

Next season Christensen should come back and take Ivanovic's spot (I'm just about fed up seeing this guy attempt a cross as a RB). If Terry returns for one more season, that's another question.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Looks like Moussa Sissoko to Everton is now confirmed for 30M euros and Enner Valencia to Everton is also on the verge of completion, just working out final details.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad