2016 Summer Transfer Discussion Part V - Deadline Edition

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
-Schweinsteiger will stay at Man United despite being pushed out of the starting 11 :)

-Reports saying Sturridge is interested in an Arsenal transfer in the coming days.

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
Sporting sign Dost.... Probably to replace Slimani, with Son to replace Dost

Boom

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Schalke being linked heavily to Konoplynka.
that's an odd move. expected Kono to move to a higher club, not a lateral move. Sevilla needs to make some more moves here if that's the case. Losing Krych and Kono in one window isn't good.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
And if Liverpool signed Messi so would they.

Sturridge isn't going anywhere. Not only that, but he'd play about 15 league games.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Sturbridge would be the perfect Arsenal signing and ensure that they had enough excuse for the rest of the decade.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
If I am Liverpool I'm only letting Sturridge go if they can get another guy that is good for a dozen goals (at least) that has to like playing wide.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I would let Sturridge go for Lacazette money. £40M

Agreed

Though I would be totally fine with just selling Sturridge all together. He's completely unreliable, lazy, and has a bad attitude in general (something I've noted a few times over the years). He also seems mentally weak. I'd much rather have someone like Lacazette, or a really pacey wide player. Look at what Mane brings to the table in a system like Klopp's. Imagine having two.

Though honestly, maybe since PSG won't play Krychowiak they'll sell him to us and Klopp can switch back to a 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1. /end dream

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Agreed

Though I would be totally fine with just selling Sturridge all together. He's completely unreliable, lazy, and has a bad attitude in general (something I've noted a few times over the years). He also seems mentally weak. I'd much rather have someone like Lacazette, or a really pacey wide player. Look at what Mane brings to the table in a system like Klopp's. Imagine having two.

Though honestly, maybe since PSG won't play Krychowiak they'll sell him to us and Klopp can switch back to a 4-2-3-1/4-4-1-1. /end dream

I rarely do this but there is another player on Lyon that I think would be a better fit than Lacazette. His buddy Fekir fits the bill of he rehabbed from that knee right. Helps on FKs too.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
that's an odd move. expected Kono to move to a higher club, not a lateral move. Sevilla needs to make some more moves here if that's the case. Losing Krych and Kono in one window isn't good.

Sevilla have made quite a few moves already and Konoplyanka was just rotated last season anyway. This season he looks to be a rotated guy as well. He should move to a sizable club where he'll get minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->