Blue Jays GDT: 2015 v23) Next: vs NY Yankees| Sat, Aug 15| 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT | Tanaka vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
I have said this at the trade deadline and I will say it again.

This team has no holes in their game right now except for Gibbons managerial decisions and if ANYTHING will be their undoing it will be him

Low and behold!!!!.............

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I have said this at the trade deadline and I will say it again.

This team has no holes in their game right now except for Gibbons managerial decisions and if ANYTHING will be their undoing it will be him

Low and behold!!!!.............

Of the 3 losses since, our bullpen blew 1, Gibbons and our bullpen blew it yesterday, and the offense forgot to show up today. Gibbons maybe is partially blamed for 1 loss and maybe a small tad for leaving in Lowe against KC, but that's a huge maybe.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
How come Yankee fans aren't pissed that they're bring Tanaka back out for the 9th, like we were with Price last night?

Oh yeah, that's because hindsight will dictate this is a good decision, while bringing Price back was not :sarcasm:

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
How come Yankee fans aren't pissed that they're bring Tanaka back out for the 9th, like we were with Price last night?

Oh yeah, that's because hindsight will dictate this is a good decision, while bringing Price back was not :sarcasm:

If his ticking time bomb of an arm literally explodes like it's due to any time soon, then they'll probably be angry.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
Of the 3 losses since, our bullpen blew 1, Gibbons and our bullpen blew it yesterday, and the offense forgot to show up today. Gibbons maybe is partially blamed for 1 loss and maybe a small tad for leaving in Lowe against KC, but that's a huge maybe.

What did Gibbons do wrong again yesterday? Prince in too long? Shouldn't the Jays be winning today because Girardi is leaving Tanaka in the 9th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad