Blue Jays GDT: 2015 v23) Next: vs NY Yankees| Sat, Aug 15| 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT | Tanaka vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Yes losses were bound to happen.

**** that. Good teams don't lose. This is a ****ing disaster. It's over, season's done! Get that through your head all you ****ing Gibby, AA and Rogers apologists. Almost as disgusting as Wilner for **** sakes. :sarcasm:

Scion

May 25, 2012
Loup great idea gibby

Game was over already, and Loup's peripherals suggest he has been really unlucky. Although I would admittedly not trust him myself because he's been hit hard seemingly every appearance.

Dough72

Sep 3, 2008
this series is turning into a reminder not to trust Toronto teams

they get your hopes up only to crush them

Scion

May 25, 2012
Honestly, just option Loup down. Jays haven't even brought him in to face lefties and he just continues to be mediocre.

I still believe in him and he does have great underlying numbers but its just not working for him this season.

The lack of Hendriks in this pen drives me nuts. He has a .890 WHIP and has pitched well lately but never gets used.

Agreed on both counts.

frost king

Dec 11, 2013
How valuable would the following player be with these stats? 429(AB)-101(H)-18(2B)-0(3B)-22(HR)-33(W)-.235-.431-.721.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
this series is turning into a reminder not to trust Toronto teams

they get your hopes up only to crush them

your hopes are pretty meek to be crushed by what's probably 2 losses in a row.

You do realize there are 162 games in a season and even the best teams lose twice in a row like 20 times a season?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
**** that. Good teams don't lose. This is a ****ing disaster. It's over, season's done! Get that through your head all you ****ing Gibby, AA and Rogers apologists. Almost as disgusting as Wilner for **** sakes. :sarcasm:

I remember when the 1993 Blue Jays went 195-0. That's how good they were. They won 33 games that they weren't even involved in because they were just so good and full of winners and true gamers. If I remember, the final game even came down to Mark Eichorn walking out of the pen in the 4th inning because he was furious that Dave Stewart had given up a run. So he pitched the remainder of that inning, went into the dugout, knocked out Turner Ward with a sleeper hold, then went out and batted in his place, hitting a 3-run home run to lead off the inning so that he could pitch a perfect 5 innings after that and win the game. And he captured the MVP, Cy Young, and Silver Slugger awards at short, RF, C and NL 2B. No luck involved. All skill and winning nature. True story.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
does it matter. Season's already done. Can't wait for hockey season to watch the Leafs core that's less rotten than this one :sarcasm:
nrCZ8xJ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad