Blue Jays GDT: 2015 v23) Next: vs NY Yankees| Sat, Aug 15| 1:00pm ET/10:00am PT | Tanaka vs Estrada

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Why are they lucky to have gotten good pitching? They've been getting good pitching for awhile now.

You could just as easily say that the other teams were lucky the Jays didn't crush them harder than the scores indicated.

All I am saying that this was bound to happen, they had everything, and i mean everything, going right for them on that streak and eventually things even out. Im not crap*ing on the team, im just saying we shouldn't be surprised.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Well we are done today. Hopefully Hutch doesn't gift wrap them the series sweep, I doubt were going to be able to muster 15 runs to bail his ass out again.

Scion

May 25, 2012
Jays keep getting fooled on his splitter...

It's a great one but I dunno, make some adjustments. You just faced him a week ago too.

It's tough to adjust when Tanaka is consistently getting ahead in the count. This is a frustrating game, but it was to be expected. This is what aces do...

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
Honestly, just option Loup down. Jays haven't even brought him in to face lefties and he just continues to be mediocre.

I still believe in him and he does have great underlying numbers but its just not working for him this season.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Honestly, just option Loup down. Jays haven't even brought him in to face lefties and he just continues to be mediocre.

I still believe in him and he does have great underlying numbers but its just not working for him this season.

There is no spot for Loup here anyways since we don't ****ing need an 8 man pen. Just give Pompey a 6 week run for the season to give Pillar and Revere some days off, perhaps be starting in LF/CF and increase the depth of the bench. Loup can come back in September.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad