2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
if tampa wins the south east gets more respect!!
GGGGOOOO TTTTTAAAAAMMMMPPPPAAAA!!!!!!!!!:handclap::yo::nod:

I don't see how. More like we'd get put down even more. The Florida team that never even makes the playoffs

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I think Tampa is suffering a little of "Mis-Identity."

They got "forced" into playing a defensive, tight brand of hockey since round 1. I think they thrive better when it is up and down, chance for chance type of game. They need to open up or else this will be a short series.

Even after Tampa scored, I thought the game was being played at Chicago's pace. They also need to prevent chicago from cycling the puck with just the 3 forwards when Keith is on the ice cause he is being allowed to rest when that happens and can play an extended shift.

They have the better goalie in my opinion and should play a chance for chance type of series or else they will lose this series quick.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Cooper tried to protect close leads versus the Rangers and it worked out in favor of the Lightning. But the Hawks' offense is a different animal. If TB is gonna compete for this thing, Cooper has to preach attack mode and forechecking like mad men. That's what got them there. That's what will win them the cup.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
Cooper tried to protect close leads versus the Rangers and it worked out in favor of the Lightning. But the Hawks' offense is a different animal. If TB is gonna compete for this thing, Cooper has to preach attack mode and forechecking like mad men. That's what got them there. That's what will win them the cup.

absolutely! tampa cannot get into a defensive mode. it plays into chicago's hand. tampa has to be aggressive offensively and keep the heat on chicago to have a chance. if they sit back the hawks will be all over them. as already said, chicago is playing their top 4 d'men extremely big minutes and tampa needs to exploit that by challenging the d as often as possible. i'm a bit concerned about crawford. he's been stellar in the last 2 rounds and it's going to be hard to beat him.
ggggoooo lllliiighhtteeennningg!!!!!:handclap::yo::nod:

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
While it's great to see a Panthers commercial on NBC that last one with a patient flat lining seemed a little creepy!

I just realized I was watching NBC when those commercials were on. I didn't see any Panthers commercials this year other than when I was already watching a Panthers game. That commercial with Hayes winking was really good. It should've been on every channel in South Florida.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
great game by the boltz. the triplett line was a difference maker unlike the first game and the lightning played aggresive through out this time. hope this continues!

GGGGOOOOO BBBBOOOOLLLLTTTTZZZZZ!!!!!!:handclap::yo::nod:

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Wow victor hedman has been amazing these playoffs. If ekblad can be similar to what hedman brings to the table 5 years from now you have got to like our chances.

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
nice win. bishop let in one bad goal, but other wise looked good. sometimes he looks injured out there. what's going on? triplets are way back!
GGGGG BBBBOOOLLLTTTSSSS!!!!!:handclap::yo::nod:

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
nice win. bishop let in one bad goal, but other wise looked good. sometimes he looks injured out there. what's going on? triplets are way back!
GGGGG BBBBOOOLLLTTTSSSS!!!!!:handclap::yo::nod:

so.. you're a bolts fan for real now or what?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Dont know how some of us can root for the lightning. I have nothing but dislike for the Lightning except when we need help, which makes me feel mucky inside.

Does it not make more sense to root for CHicago who our club has a good relationship with and is our frequent trade partners?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Dont know how some of us can root for the lightning. I have nothing but dislike for the Lightning except when we need help, which makes me feel mucky inside.

Does it not make more sense to root for CHicago who our club has a good relationship with and is our frequent trade partners?

I am sick of Chicago winning and I haven't had many bad experiences with Lightning fans, and I wear my Panthers jersey in their barn. But I'm mostly sick of the Hawks winning. I still think they win this though, Bishop can barely move.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I am sick of Chicago winning and I haven't had many bad experiences with Lightning fans, and I wear my Panthers jersey in their barn. But I'm mostly sick of the Hawks winning. I still think they win this though, Bishop can barely move.

I get that, but I wouldn't want them to get 2 cups ahead. I hate that they are one ahead already

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I get that, but I wouldn't want them to get 2 cups ahead. I hate that they are one ahead already

The love Toews is getting is sickening. Another cup will just make it worse.

The whole the west is so much better than the east is getting annoying.

I don't want Tampa to win, I just want them to win more than Chicago (for the reasons above).

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
More and more watching Sharp he seems like a regret waiting to happen.

I agree. I have been watching him during the games and for the most part he has been invisible.

I don't watch Chicago games during the regular season so I am only commenting on the playoff games I have seen, but he has not been very impressive.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Why do you hate them? It's as irrelevant as Anaheim winning for me.

Not to me, same reason as a Mavericks fan I dislike anytime the Spurs or the Rockets win.

Though I respect the Spurs and utterly hate the Rockets.

Though we have never seen them in the playoffs...why wait till then? It all leads down the same road. I aint rootin for an interstate rival. Not now, not ever. Nothing against the fans, its everything about supremacy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad