2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Time for the annual playoffs thread.

- West teams have clinched already
- Vancouver vs. Calgary only clinched match-up so far
- Ottawa, Pittsburgh & Boston still fighting for the last two Eastern wild card spots

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Sens guaranteed 1st wild card spot, might finish 3rd in the Atlantic depending on how Detroit's game goes.

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
I would argue that the senators from game 1 had a much more talented roster than the teams missing the playoffs in the eastern conference including our own. Especially offensively.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
We're in, partially thanks to your epic game against Boston!

Thanks again!

You don't have to thank us for beating Boston. I've grown to hate them. But I still have massive respect for them at the same time lol.

I hope you guys have a great run this spring. What an exciting story. But look out, we're coming for you next year.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
You don't have to thank us for beating Boston. I've grown to hate them. But I still have massive respect for them at the same time lol.

I hope you guys have a great run this spring. What an exciting story. But look out, we're coming for you next year.

Possibly with McDavid if we play our voodoo right.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014
So, who are you guys gonna bandwagon/support during the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs? I think I've settled on the Islanders in the east, and the Ducks in the west. Both are talented offensive teams that are fun to watch. Plus Flash is on the Ducks. Actually, I'm pulling for the Wild as well seeing as they have Bergy, and Minnesota is a nice state. :)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Looking like Blues and Jets take wins. Meaning:

- Blues clinch Central, move into 1st in the West, but Anaheim can still pass them if they win their game in regulation or overtime.

- Canucks clinch 2nd seed in the Pacific with Flames loss, get home ice for their series.

- Minnesota losing means that they're locked on to the 1st wild card, can't pass Chicago.

- Nashville faces Chicago, neither team can improve their position.

- If Anaheim wins, they win the West and face Winnipeg, St. Louis vs. Minnesota.

- If Anaheim loses, Anaheim vs. Minnesota, St. Louis vs. Winnipeg.

St. Louis/Anaheim vs. Winnipeg
Anaheim/St. Louis vs. Minnesota
Nashville vs. Chicago
Vancouver vs. Calgary

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
On behalf of the Sens, thank you so much for beating the Bruins the other night, really helped our chances! I hope you guys some how win the lottery and get McDavid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad