GDT: 2015 Playoff Race v2.0: the final 10 games [w/Magic Numbers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 3, 2010
Ottawa scored to make it 3-1 but the Pens are on a powerplay as I type. Their goal was a little flukey but they're playing much better than the first. Probably realized that there's "nothing left for them to lose" so they hardened their resolve.

Aug 3, 2010
Not really hating on the Blues team, but I have this weird feeling that they'll be the Sharks of the next decade. Just a feeling - good-to-great regular season team, okay post-season, but never gets the job done in the next while or so.

Might say the same for the Islanders but Snow is a hell of a general manager once given the money and greenlight to do so.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Ugh! What was that about? Why was that called off?

Stasny scores on a 2 on 1 and it's no goal?

May 27, 2012
Earth
Except they didn't.

tumblr_m6th11Yt1w1rsmws3o1_r1_500.gif

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Martin Jones gets the call for L.A. tonight.. versus Bachmann, Oilers still stinging from the drubbing last week, could be hella interesting.. or the Coil could simply just roll over comme d'habitude.. I mean, why would they help us out AND decrease their chances of draft day McGlory, amirite? :shakehead

FLAMES666

Jan 30, 2009
Calgary
I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but Martin Jones gets the call for L.A. tonight.. versus Bachmann, Oilers still stinging from the drubbing last week, could be hella interesting.. or the Coil could simply just roll over comme d'habitude.. I mean, why would they help us out AND decrease their chances of draft day McGlory, amirite? :shakehead

Just watched a bit of the 1st and the Oilers look pretty good. Jones getting the call is kind of stupid on LA's part I think

Wheels of Poirier

Flames in 2016
Mar 21, 2014
Stone is complete God-mode right now.. seriously, the Sens are quickly becoming my fave team in the East. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather see win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad