GDT: 2015 Playoff Race v2.0: the final 10 games [w/Magic Numbers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Oh man, I'm not sure if I can handle Thursdays game... And I love it!!! Go Flames! I love this team!!

tumblr_ls72nqLplr1qbrc14o1_500.gif

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Grab the closest Oilers fan and kiss them. Finally a night goes our way.

Brace yourselves. Thursday is coming.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
If the Jets beat the Avs (or lose but get 1 point) they're in. They will probably play their backup and rest banged up players! They won't be nearly as motivated that game! (just incase we lose on Thursday...)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I didn't think for a second we would need 3 different playoff race threads when I stated the first one (or the 2nd tbh), this is crazy. Crazy good.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I'm so bipolar right now.. I'm so skeptical that we will make it considering how many times I've been burned (pun intended) by the flames, than I realize, I had this season a write off, what the heck am I upset about

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
If you had told me we would be playing extremely meaningful games at the 80 game mark at the start of the season, I would of called you crazy. Regardless of what happens in these last 2 games, this has been an amazing season. I'm glad I got to share so many of them chatting with you fine gents'. Can't wait to see how this all ends.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
If you had told me we would be playing extremely meaningful games at the 80 game mark at the start of the season, I would of called you crazy. Regardless of what happens in these last 2 games, this has been an amazing season. I'm glad I got to share so many of them chatting with you fine gents'. Can't wait to see how this all ends.

Good post II, this is perhaps my favourite season on here of all time! What a year it's been regardless of what happens.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011

This is so true. I might sound biased, but I honestly believe we have one of the tightest fan groups on HFboards.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Agreed with both^^ there's been some dull/dark times on these boards in the past years, this year has been amazing not just as a Flames fan, but as a Flames fan on HF.. Awesome to see all the new fans that have come around and became regulars.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta

Well said, amigo. I couldn't agree more. This season has been a hell of a ride, regardless of how it ends.

Bobster231*

Finish off those Kings Calgary, The Jets and Flames both deserve to be in the dance, LA doesn't.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Crazy night.

Ok Flames why don't you finish off the a Kings and we will try to beat the Avs then Saturday we can all drink and laugh.

Go Flames Go
Go Jets Go

I don't want to face you guys on Saturday for all the marbles....I want that game to be meaningless.

up at em boys!

Bobster231*

Calgary and Winnipeg teaming up and giving the death blow to the LA Kings.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
This is so true. I might sound biased, but I honestly believe we have one of the tightest fan groups on HFboards.

I think more importantly we're a pretty level headed fanbase here. There are fans of teams on here that if they lose a game, it's all doom and gloom, blow it up, X player is garbage, Y coach has lost the bench, Z GM should be fired, etc and the next game they win, it's total plan the parade.

Win or lose, I think we've been able to take part in pretty civil conversations that point out the plus and negatives of all aspects of this team whether we agree with each other or not. Oh, and then there's me :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad