OT: 2015-2016 Winnipeg Blue Bombers/CFL Off-Season

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Though I'm sure LaPo would be able to identify a blitz stunt by the opposition and counter it far better than Bellefuille.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Best move by O'Shea since he was hired, got a good OC and his future replacement in one hire!:handclap:

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Good news, now we have LaPo and PoMo.

I wonder if Tina still has the Twitter account?

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I'm not saying this will turn out to be a bad hiring. I like LaPo. I have some fond memories of his time in the league. Like in this video, 50 seconds in. :laugh:

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
I'm not saying this will turn out to be a bad hiring. I like LaPo. I have some fond memories of his time in the league. Like in this video, 50 seconds in. :laugh:

This was a special CFL moment that I remember and cherish deeply. Not many other moments in the CFL have made me this happy.... especially when it happens twice.

rkp

Mar 31, 2011
They positioned it as LaPo lost the room. Didn't crack the whip, guys got away with whatever they wanted. Mack thought hard nose Tim Burke would be different and command the boys attention and respect. That didnt go well either.

Cant see how it will be any different than the first time when he was head coach....big mistake on the BB's part IMO, but we will see......surely there must have been some other candidates out there who are worthy of being looked at?!

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Coaches can turn it around and become better coaches Belichick and Carroll are prime examples of coaches who were terrible on there first go around as HC in the NFL. Not saying that LaPo is HC material but there no reason to not think that as a OC he has learn a few things in the past few years.

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
I like the hire.... Love the 13th man video bombers should loop it on the scoreboard when were down by 20

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
This was a special CFL moment that I remember and cherish deeply. Not many other moments in the CFL have made me this happy.... especially when it happens twice.

I was at a Grey Cup party in Sakatchewan at that time (through work), surrounded by Roughriders fans and was the only one cheering for Montreal...what a great time that was. :)

nobody important

the pessimist returns
Jul 12, 2015
a quiet suburb
I was at a Grey Cup party in Sakatchewan at that time (through work), surrounded by Roughriders fans and was the only one cheering for Montreal...what a great time that was. :)

You are either a very brave or a very large man. I've seen less harrowing situations on Homeland and 24. :laugh:

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg

What I would have given to see all of that misery. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad