Prospect Info: 2015/16 Bakersfield Condors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Chaos at 8:51 of the third:

3 - SD Bickel, 8:51 - Roughing, 2 min
3 - SD Bickel, 8:51 - Fighting, 5 min (PP)
3 - SD Bickel, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min
3 - SD Mueller, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min
3 - SD A. O'Brien, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min
3 - SD Wagner, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min
3 - SD Zolnierczyk, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min
3 - BAK Kessy, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min
3 - BAK LaLeggia, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min
3 - BAK Moroz, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min
3 - BAK Musil, 8:51 - Roughing, 2 min
3 - BAK Winquist, 8:51 - Game misconduct - Secondary altercation, (46.7) 10 min

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Kessy, Moroz, LaLeggia and Winquist all just got game misconducts for secondary altercations during a line brawl. Five members of the Dallas Eakins Gulls also ejected. Wow.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Kessy, Moroz, LaLeggia and Winquist all just got game misconducts for secondary altercations during a line brawl. Five members of the Dallas Eakins Gulls also ejected. Wow.
I refreshed the page and another Gull just got tossed.

3 - SD S. O'Brien, 14:20 - Unsportsmanlike conduct, 2 min (PP)
3 - SD S. O'Brien, 14:20 - Game misconduct - Unsportsmanlike conduct, (75.5(i)) 10 min

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Looks like Bickel and musil started it and the all hell broke loose?? musil only got 2 for roughing

Musil pushed a guy off Brossoit then a scrum ensued.

Moroz was going after O'Brien and then Bickel suckered him from behind. Moroz got angry. Kessy got angry.

Laleggia MMA'd a guy twice his size.

Then they had 5 guys in each box and they were yapping at each other.

First Moroz and Kessy and then noted tough guys Laleggia and Winquist were kicked out.

It was awesome.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I really hope that Moroz and Kessy become NHLers for us. We could really use an influx of balls on the big club. Kessy also has a bit of dirty and crazy to his game, gotta like that IMO.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008

Thanks for the highlight pack.

Good to see Drai having a good game. He didn't get a point on that 3rd goal, but if he doesn't leave the side boards to drift through the slot (taking a defender with him), Hamilton isn't left alone at the side of the net and that goal doesn't happen.

Good showing for Brossoit. We need to get him more starts.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Man, feels good to beat the **** out of Dallas Eakins' team with goals and with fisticuffs. Good for Drai. Good for Nikitin. If you're wondering why you two are in the AHL, a little bit has to do with the coach on the other side. And a manager in Edmonton.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
LOL at Kessy's one punch tko.

Lmao, that TKO got me grinning. Hope this kid makes it to the big club, we need his kind of crazy real bad

Also loved Laleggia's takedown and Drai just whacking his stick on the boards after his goal. :biglaugh:

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Look at the two ladies in the front row when Kessy hits him. :laugh:

resized_grandma-finds-the-internet-meme-generator-oh-my-goodness-c06db3.jpg

easternrefugee

Jun 24, 2013
Bakersfield, CA
Lmao, that TKO got me grinning. Hope this kid makes it to the big club, we need his kind of crazy real bad

Also loved Laleggia's takedown and Drai just whacking his stick on the boards after his goal. :biglaugh:

What you do not see in the fight was the smartness that could place on the bench. Fleming saw something to indicate what was about to happen. In the very first moment. Moroz jumped over the boards and sent Nurse back to the bench. I have not seen a line brawl like that in many years. It continued in the box as well. In the end 4 form each side were thrown out. As the Bako players left the ice they threw their hands in the air and got standing ovations. Eakins lost it and was trying to talk to the ref but he had had enough of him all night and just plain ignored him.

Fans were then reminding Eakins that he had been fired. From the brawl San Diego received a 5 minute major penalty. When that expired they got another 2 minute penalty directly afterwards. The defense was so good ..Nikitin was phenomenal at keeping everyone calm throughout the game. LB was rarely tested. he did not have to do any acrobatics in this game and San Diego was no longer undefeated. Gee that must have been a very long drive home

Arpeggio

Jul 20, 2006
Edmonton
Damn, Draisaitl was mad. It'd be really nice if he'd start ripping it up and force a call-up, the Oilers could use his offense.

And I think the chances are low, but I agree that it would be nice if some of the bigger guys like Moroz or Kessy could make the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad