WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Oh god no.

Dal Colle definitely wasnt good today.... but caaaamon. He has skill to be a difference maker in the bottom 6.

Like seriously we have struggled to get depth scoring in recent years and you cut him??? I mean guys like Virtanen and Ritchie are the types of guys who have gone missing in big games

ForsakenSabre

Save Us MIttelstadt
Jan 31, 2013
Buffalo
Michael Dal Colle:

23GP/21G/25A/46P

Currently riding 15 game point streak (16G/16A/32P)

THE best player and THE main game breaker on the # 1 team in the CHL

I know I'm simply echoing what everyone here is posting about, but how in the world is this guy NOT a lock on this team. My goodness. Like someone else said...if Crouse/Ritchie/Dickinson etc make it over him then we have a problem with player selection.

So uh this is awkward

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
With all due respect, when Michael Dal Colle gets cut before Frederik Gauthier we have issues.

And I like Gauthier on this team, he has his role but this is a joke

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
WOW. He didn't have a great game but I would have at least given him another chance against Sweden...

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Sucks that Dal Colle got cut. I really wanted to see him in the big stage. Thought he was a no brainer with his size skill and shot. Just goes to show how deep and talented TC is.

Dec 3, 2012
He just hasn't proven he had the speed to perform well at this level, Groulx seems to want a fast team. I'd cut Ritchie before Dal Colle though

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
With all due respect, when Michael Dal Colle gets cut before Frederik Gauthier we have issues.

And I like Gauthier on this team, he has his role but this is a joke

They play different positions. So its not comparable. Players like Point and Virtanen can fill that third line role. What kind of impact do you expect from Dal Colle from the 4th line.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
Fleury cut.

Very surprised with this one, thought he was great in the summer camp and had a fine game tonight.

DoubleDouble*

I am really shocked. I thought he looked alright tonight, and great at other times. He's the 2nd or 3rd best player in the OHL right now. He should be on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad