WJC: 2015 — Canada Roster Talk (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I personally would try and get Dal Colle and/or Virtanen in that top-6 somewhere. Need some size on the wings.

Halfy

yes its Jack from MVP
Jul 23, 2013
Canada
Point-Gauthier-Ritchie
Paul-Chartier-Morrissey
Groulx-Dickinson-Petan
Anderson-Crouse-Rychel :D

McDavid-Nurse
Morin-Reinhart
McDavid-Heatherington
Bowey

Theodore
Comrie

Fucale

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm: :amazed:

jdatb

Apr 29, 2014
Point-Gauthier-Ritchie
Paul-Chartier-Morrissey
Groulx-Dickinson-Petan

McDavid-Nurse
Morin-Reinhart
McDavid-Heatherington
Bowey

Theodore
Comrie

Fucale

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm: :amazed:

Two McDavids on defense can't hurt, maybe add him at goalie too :sarcasm:

Dec 3, 2012
Point-Gauthier-Ritchie
Paul-Chartier-Morrissey
Groulx-Dickinson-Petan

McDavid-Nurse
Morin-Reinhart
McDavid-Heatherington
Bowey

Theodore
Comrie

Makes senses, Groulx bring size and double chin to the 3rd line. I like it!

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
I'm confused with the bottom 9, Virtanen, Dal Colle and Ritchie all on different lines. I don't know what Groulx will do on Friday, I don't know what is rankings are like. I see the locks, but Dal Colle with Dickinson and Chartier?

Friday will tell alot and interested in what we see with lines.

Wilbur*

Does Aube-Kubel have a chance?

What about Ben Harpur or Ryan Rehill?

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.

They weren't even invited to the selection camp so no. I don't even think Rehill or Aube-Kubel were considered, Canada has alot more talent than that.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I'm confused with the bottom 9, Virtanen, Dal Colle and Ritchie all on different lines. I don't know what Groulx will do on Friday, I don't know what is rankings are like. I see the locks, but Dal Colle with Dickinson and Chartier?

I don't get how you can not put Dal Colle with your best center(or at worst your second best center), he is probably the most gifted winger on the team

DoubleDouble*

I don't get how you can not put Dal Colle with your best center(or at worst your second best center), he is probably the most gifted winger on the team

Dal Colle should be on the non-McDavid top line. That will create two incredible scoring threats.

Having him bottom six is silly.

CanadianSniper

Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta

Considering they weren't selected for selection or even summer camp, less than 0%
I can't even imagine the pandemonium that would erupt on here if Groulx randomly cut an extra player and threw one of them on here.
Aube-Kubel is a RW flyers prospect taken in the 2nd round last year and I believe he plays for London in OHL for those wondering. No idea about the other two, not sure if this is serious question or just actually clueless.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Aube-Kubel is a RW flyers prospect taken in the 2nd round last year and I believe he plays for London in OHL for those wondering. No idea about the other two, not sure if this is serious question or just actually clueless.

He plays for Val-d'Or in the Q. He's had an okay year (inconsistent at times) but he didn't/doesn't deserve to be there. Canada had better options, maybe next year is a possibility.

CanadianSniper

Nov 11, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
He plays for Val-d'Or in the Q. He's had an okay year (inconsistent at times) but he didn't/doesn't deserve to be there. Canada had better options, maybe next year is a possibility.

Right you are! I think I thought London because of the similar jersey colours, and I didn't really feel like looking it up at the time lol Brain fart. He's a good prospect but agreed he doesn't deserve to be there this year.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
The top 6 won't include Dal Colle IMO. Virtanen seemed to fit there, now they're trying Petan. I don't think Dal Colle will get a spot there.

InBertWeTrust

Dec 12, 2014
Considering they weren't selected for selection or even summer camp, less than 0%
I can't even imagine the pandemonium that would erupt on here if Groulx randomly cut an extra player and threw one of them on here.

Harpur was at the summer camp and played in the subway series. That being said, he hasn't done enough this season in Guelph to warrant a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->