2014 Non-Wild Playoff Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Pretty tired about hearing the common misconception and ******** around here and from other fans from the North about LA. I'm a Wild fan, but I live in SoCal. There are plenty of fans out here, and a much larger population that has diverse interests. Hockey has its place, of course sometimes its just the trend, but thats how LA works. Hockey is growing out here, LA has plenty of fans and stop believing that hockey can only be played in cold areas.

Sorry if I offended. The bolded is kinda what I and others are poking fun at. Not that hockey can't survive in warm areas, but that it becomes cool in May and/or June. Anybody who is a passionate fan year round gets a little peeved when their hobby becomes the hip thing for a hot minute.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
So the game must have started at 6:30 right? I thought it started at 7:00 Central because thats what the cable box said. Must just have been Midcontinent that had it screwed up.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Keep it classy, eh Kings' fans? :shakehead Don't go crying if Gabby gets taken down in New York and the fans boo him for laying on the ice hurt.

Go Rangers! Beat the Kings down.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Rangers better win the next two games. With that blown goalie interference call on the Kings 3rd goal, they deserve it. We as Wild fans can definitely relate; we've been there.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Rangers better win the next two games. With that blown goalie interference call on the Kings 3rd goal, they deserve it. We as Wild fans can definitely relate; we've been there.

That was a horrible call for sure. If the Rangers don't win tonight I really think it is done. So hard to put away this Kings team even if you are ahead.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
The Rangers can't do anything with a late powerplay and then the Kings score with point something seconds remaining in the first period to take the lead 1-0. Just incredible. Carter with the goal.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I actually want Gaborik to win a Cup. He's a great player. Our management handled a precarious situation terribly. A player like gabby....you give him the moon.

Anyways, from all accounts he IS a very nice man, and has done some great things for hockey in Slovakia.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Terrible game from the Rangers. That was the most boring show of hockey I've ever seen in the Final, and you all know Wild fans know when games are boring. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad