2014 Non-Wild Playoff Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

Well deserved to the Kings, they were the better team the entire series and the Rags were darn luck not to get swept. Now the draft in a couple weeks and free agency a week after that. Plenty of good hockey talk left before mid-July and we all go into hockey hibernation.

StealthClobber

A Digital Frontier.
Feb 7, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
I can't help but get emotional when I see teams celebrate Cup wins, especially ones in overtime.

However after that all wore off, I remembered that I predicted the Kings winning in 5 games over the Rangers in an NHL 14 simulation of the playoffs, 4 months ago.

And even weirder is that back in September I did that same simulation before realignment, and who were the two teams? LA and Philadelphia, with LA winning. :S

TheTwilightZoneLogo.png

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Most annoying part about this game was #NHLFinals2014 was trending on twitter. I appreciate newer viewers taking an interest but it says right on the ice "Stanley Cup Final"

Billy Mays Here*

I'm actually kinda happy for him. Sure he left us for the Rangers, but his career took a big time turn downhill and he had to reestablish himself and got traded to a team that wasn't much of a fit, then got traded to a team that was just the right fit. Not only that but it's not like he was along for the ride, he made some darn big contributions himself in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad