Prospect Info: 2014 Canucks summer camp

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
subban and fox are character guys. nucks need more of these guys. crack jokes/light up the room. jordan is like his brother pk. jokes around. good to see.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
After watching Jordan Subban's offensive acumen and skills, anyone think it's possible that he becomes our Torey Krug in the near future?

This may sound a bit wierd, but I still think he needs to improve his speed to be near that level. His vision is good.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
Hat tip to all the people providing their reports. Much appreciated.

Superpest

Undrafted Free Agent
May 20, 2009
Cascadia
Shinkaruk's face seems to have matured a lot.

I can't wait to see how well he does in Utica (or does he go back to the dub?)

Fox should do very well in Utica, he has great skill for a guy who projects to be a pest. I like to think his potential is Burrows without reaching more than 25 goals at his peak/career year.

Hutton is really really growing on me.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Jared McCann (#47) looks amazing in that highlight video, he can stickhandle in a phone booth.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Jared McCann (#47) looks amazing in that highlight video, he can stickhandle in a phone booth.

that was a nice steal by him on Hutton for the Valk goal. Guy reminds me alot of Darren Helm. Hopefully he because more than a 3rd/4th line centre though.

Lundface*

virtanen looks young as hell, how is he 200+ pounds

i was like whos that scrawny kid next to shinkaruk

Yeah I've never believed that number. He's much closer to 180 than his listed weight, havent seen much bulk in his upper or lower body. There's no way he weighs near what Kassian does.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Yeah I've never believed that number. He's much closer to 180 than his listed weight, havent seen much bulk in his upper or lower body. There's no way he weighs near what Kassian does.

IIRC, He was measured at 208 pounds at the combine.

I don't think combine throw out faulty numbers like hockeydb.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
he could of lost some bulk since his shoulder surgery. must not be training that upper body.

arsmaster*

He was officially weighed last summer at the hlinka camp. He was 213lbs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad