Prospect Info: 2014 Canucks summer camp

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Demote henrik. Give gaunce the C already.

Just have him captain the team from the AHL, his intangibles can reach across a continent.

"Nice 3-2 comeback win tonight from the Canucks at Rogers. Over to reporter Michael McMichaels in Utica for some comments from their captain."

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Just have him captain the team from the AHL, his intangibles can reach across a continent.

"Nice 3-2 comeback win tonight from the Canucks at Rogers. Over to reporter Michael McMichaels in Utica for some comments from their captain."

So what you're saying is that Gaunce has Toews level intangibles?

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
any news of potential signings? Id love to see a guy like Valk get an offer or at the very least a PTO with Utica

I'd imagine since there doesn't seem to be much of a feeding frenzy around these guys, if we see a contract extended to them it will be after the Young Stars Tournament. I'd expect a lot of these guys, the bigger names in particular to be invites...they may have a lot riding on standing out at that tournament.

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
How are the two ex-Otters doing at prospect camp? I'm expecting they both start out in Utica this season, would be cool if they were on a line together.

And how's Pettit doing? I realize pretty much 99% of this board hates the pick and I get it. I was pretty stunned when he got picked. He certainly lacks a bit of offensive skill. He is tremendous defensively though and will be Erie's top PK next season. Say what you want about Pettit but he works extremely hard. If he fails to make it, it won't be because of a lack of work.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
Pettit is injuried with the shoulder so he's not participating in much of anything and been with Virtanan the whole time

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
How are the two ex-Otters doing at prospect camp? I'm expecting they both start out in Utica this season, would be cool if they were on a line together.

And how's Pettit doing? I realize pretty much 99% of this board hates the pick and I get it. I was pretty stunned when he got picked. He certainly lacks a bit of offensive skill. He is tremendous defensively though and will be Erie's top PK next season. Say what you want about Pettit but he works extremely hard. If he fails to make it, it won't be because of a lack of work.

Was wondering when you'd stop by to tell us about Pettit!

I don't know how much you poked around this thread, but if you didnt' see it, you have to check out this video:

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011

Fox to me looked great. And he's entertaining. And he was surprisingly decent in his own end. At least that was my impression.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Was wondering when you'd stop by to tell us about Pettit!

I don't know how much you poked around this thread, but if you didnt' see it, you have to check out this video:

Dane Fox seems like he'll be a useless player vs teams like the red wings, the flyers, the haw.. errr.. yeah a cheap easy one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad