Prospect Info: 2014 Canucks summer camp

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Quit juri jokinen belfour I lashoff your helm with my kane and turn you into tatar sauce and put it streit on dekeyser and eat you like a chicken umberger from macdonalds.

Hahaha holy ****. I was gonna postma own joke, but nothing could follow that.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Hahaha holy ****. I was gonna postma own joke, but nothing could follow that.

I did this with country names once because a series of puns like this came up on these boards using country names. I forget why. I don't know where I would find it.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
I have a good feeling about Gaunce and Shinkaruk

I think Gaunce will do MORE than what people expect...and i think Shinkaruk is going to have a Tanguay-esq career.

Gaunce is so intriguing to me. Every interview i read, he's so calm, collected, he always stresses that he does the little things needed to win games. He doesnt cheat and cheery pick...he's got a good head on his shoulders. Also, when i watch him play, (i've seen 12 or 13 full games..some playoff) he strikes me as the type of player who may not dominate a league, but he's flexible enough to adjust his game so that he CAN play in any league. I really think that he'll have an NHL future. It would not surprise me at all to see him evolve into a 25/25 2nd liner. Since the Canucks have 4 1st rounders in the last two years, Gaunce will fly under the radar...

I think Shinkaruk has all world skill, he's dominated juniors, and he has a confident winning attitude. Watching him surprises me... he plays more aggressive than you expect ...he really hounds the puck. That type of aggressiveness is something i really value and consider an essential trait to becoming a successful NHLER. Jensen does not have that imo.

I dont have an opinion on Jensaen. This year will be a big one for him...he has to outshine a lot of other prospects and earn an NHL spot , otherwise i think the future for him looks pretty dim. He has good skill, skating and a verry, very good shot. But he lacks aggressiveness... we'll see.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->