2014-2015 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects thread 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but extraskater.com now have CHL statistics from this past year that are much more in depth than any source I've come across. If you are a prospect junkie like me, it is pretty interesting to see how our prospects stack up relative to their linemates/teammates/fellow draftees when you are able to dig deeper than total points. (For example, it confirms my suspicion that Mike Mccarron got very little ice time and PP time)

http://www.extraskater.com/chl/players

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
That's a nice one, I'm definitely putting the link in ma fav list. Thanks a bunch ! :handclap:

Edit : Extra props on the Johnny Unitas haircut there, classic :P

Fozz

Aug 1, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but extraskater.com now have CHL statistics from this past year that are much more in depth than any source I've come across. If you are a prospect junkie like me, it is pretty interesting to see how our prospects stack up relative to their linemates/teammates/fellow draftees when you are able to dig deeper than total points. (For example, it confirms my suspicion that Mike Mccarron got very little ice time and PP time)

Nice! Thanks. Hope you don't mind but I posted your link in the draft thread. Don't worry, I gave you credit. ;)

Last edited:

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012

This is not bad, if you compare the points on even strength between McCarron and Max Domi, McCarron is only 7 points behind him (29 compare to 37)

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
Аrpon Basu ‏@ArponBasu · 2m
Trevor Timmins referred to Jeremy Gregoire, a #Habs 6th round pick last year invited to the Canadian world junior camp, as a "gem"

Markowicz

Simple Jacques
Feb 27, 2009
Nice to hear:

Аrpon Basu ‏@ArponBasu 3h
Trevor Timmins referred to Jeremy Gregoire, a #Habs 6th round pick last year invited to the Canadian world junior camp, as a "gem"

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Аrpon Basu ‏@ArponBasu · 2m

He's night and day since improving his skating, I really hope we see him in a Habs jersey.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He's night and day since improving his skating, I really hope we see him in a Habs jersey.

Grégoire will play the role than we thought Hudon would play. Even if Hudon looks more cerebral, he will never have the body to play in this league while Grégoire will. And frankly right now, Grégoire might just be just as strong a skater than Hudon is. Grégoire improved. I don't think Hudon did in that department.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
Truly, truly, truly outrageous.

tumblr_lyabx4LQKf1qbxptio1_400.gif

radicalcenter

Feb 10, 2013
Let's say Subban, Tinordi and Beaulieu are Habs for the next 6-7 years and Knowing MB he will sign a veteran bottom pairing dmen for every one of those years, that only leaves 2 open roster spots to battle for

Pateryn
Dietz
Thrower
Bennett
Ellis
Nygren
Didier
Lernout
Koberstein

It won't be easy for those guys loll

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Let's say Subban, Tinordi and Beaulieu are Habs for the next 6-7 years and Knowing MB he will sign a veteran bottom pairing dmen for every one of those years, that only leaves 2 open roster spots to battle for

Pateryn
Dietz
Thrower
Bennett
Ellis
Nygren
Didier
Lernout
Koberstein

In 2-3 years, both Tinordi and Beaulieu will be "veterans".

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003

Pateryn
Dietz
Thrower
Bennett
Ellis
Nygren
Didier
Lernout
Koberstein

Well I'm predicting that Pateryn will be traded next year to have a "fresh" start. We will probably know by now that guys like Dietz and Ellis are just AHL'ers. Nygren will also probaby traded. Bennett might be a callup. Didier will be in the ECHL. And at one point, Koberstein might never see the light of a pro game.

Lernout has a chance. ;)

You can't really look at it this way. Tons of things can happen, from not making it to trades to whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad