Da Costa
Pageau
Prince

X - Zibanejad - X
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Hoffman - Lazar - Stone
Prince - Pageau - Condra
Da Costa

Just need 1 (maybe 2) top end talent but otherwise looking good long term. Da Costa needs to be given a shot, may or may not work out but it should be tried

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
went to the game last night and CHaisson looked fine

usually these college guys take some time to develop and he is younger then hoffman so u can see he is coming into his own

he is our best board player on the team. The penalty he took was really dumb though

WhiteLight*

went to the game last night and CHaisson looked fine

usually these college guys take some time to develop and he is younger then hoffman so u can see he is coming into his own

he is our best board player on the team. The penalty he took was really dumb though

He has good size and decent skill level... but out of the young guys on this team that might actually have trade value, he's the most expendable one imo. Don't like his hockey sense, doesn't seem to care for defense, not much speed, etc.

Sens should have pushed for Eakin in the Spezza trade

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
4 points in 27 games with 0 defensive game and terrible work ethic.

Definitely what we need. :rolleyes:

Unless its for Greening/Michalek straight up, 0 interest.

Last edited:

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
I wonder how much that's complete speculation based on the almost trade of last year. I feel like Dreger likes to re-hash/make up stuff more than the other TSN guys. Wonder how a coaching change affects the Methot signing?

I'd swap michalek straight up for him.
#safelateralmoves

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
Ottawa is likely going to loan Lazar to Team Canada.

Not very many teams will make a trade, this close to Christmas.

My guess is we see a deal, right after the trade freeze.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Eklund (lol):

On Marc Methot...

The Oilers and Sens have had discussions regarding a deal that would send Marc Methot to the Oilers for Dave Perron plus a pick and a prospect. The Sens have talked about upping the deal and would like Draisaitl, but for now word is the Oilers are not looking to move him. The Stars and Kings have also asked about Methot...the Sens may be interested in the King's offering more than the Star's as of now...

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
The thing with Methot, is that the organization, doesn't REALLY want him.

We need him, but we won't overpay to keep him.

Like I said a little while back, would be surprised to see him finish the year in Ottawa.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007

Like I said a little while back, would be surprised to see him finish the year in Ottawa.

Glad to hear this

It's good to see that needing someone doesn't mean the team will do something it doesn't want to do

Hopefully that means Methot, if he really wants to stay, will not go to the highest bidder even if that's the safest decision for him to make

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008

The only reason the sens wouldn't want him is because of off ice issues. His on ice performance has been good and he's the only guy who can stabilize erik Karlsson. Without methot, it means more Phillips which is not good news.

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
The only reason the sens wouldn't want him is because of off ice issues. His on ice performance has been good and he's the only guy who can stabilize erik Karlsson. Without methot, it means more Phillips which is not good news.

Off ice issues such as...?

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

No our defence is fine, we have players with no experience lined up to replace him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad