2014-15 Sabres Training Camp

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
I don't mind people reposting the sabres posting of number lines. But let's not fool ourselves and pretend that's what I'm talking about.

BowieSabresFan

Nov 18, 2010
Good thing there are plenty of alternative sources for you to get what you appreciate. Good luck.

Is there a reason you're acting so immature about this? No one attacked you personally. Honestly, they make a good point. If you don't agree, at least be respectful.

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Is there a reason you're acting so immature about this? No one attacked you personally. Honestly, they make a good point. If you don't agree, at least be respectful.

It's hardly immature nor is it disrespectful. I'm simply pointing out that all information posted here isn't going to suit or fulfill everyone's need. Rather than complain about the information posted, one can seek out the widely available alternative sources that could meet the desired need. If you consider that immature, so be it.

Last edited:

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
30w1c2e.jpg

Cool shirt, but I wonder how Purdue University feels about them blatantly ripping off their logo, changing the colors, and using "ZEM-GUS" instead of "PUR-DUE" across the front of the engine. :laugh:

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Cool shirt, but I wonder how Purdue University feels about them blatantly ripping off their logo, changing the colors, and using "ZEM-GUS" instead of "PUR-DUE" across the front of the engine. :laugh:

Oh wow! You're right! Is this actually a shirt the Sabres made? Or just something someone made because they like Girgensons.

If they sell that, they should be ashamed of themselves.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
If the goal is to add Eichel or McDavid to the organization, then I think sending down Reinhart is a big mistake. There is zero chance he would be anywhere but Buffalo for 2015-2016, so that means you'll have two rookie forwards/centers who must have spots in our top 9. Let Reinhart learn from a season with the big club and let him take his lumps.There is virtually 0 chance Eichel or McDavid don't make the NHL after their draft, so let's not put ourselves in a spot where we are forced to play two rookies in prominent roles. Reinhart HAS to be on the big club by 15-16. So does McDavid or Eichel.

Revelate

Apr 10, 2011
Oh wow! You're right! Is this actually a shirt the Sabres made? Or just something someone made because they like Girgensons.

If they sell that, they should be ashamed of themselves.

no the Sabres didn't make it. It's store716.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
no the Sabres didn't make it. It's store716.

Oh. I see now. Never saw that website. More power to them if they can sell a tweaked design shirt. Being in the screen printing business, blatant rip off designs are so common. In fact I've made a couple of those shirts for either a third party or the website owner.

Crazy Tasty

Oct 5, 2005
Joisey
Oh. I see now. Never saw that website. More power to them if they can sell a tweaked design shirt. Being in the screen printing business, blatant rip off designs are so common. In fact I've made a couple of those shirts for either a third party or the website owner.

Purdue sucks anyways. :laugh:

BSabres

Sep 24, 2013
26CornerBlitz - I love reading all of your updates and information you filter out through Twitter (I don't have the time to search through everything). Please keep up the great work and please please also post on the other message board that you use to. We miss you over there!!

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
26CornerBlitz - I love reading all of your updates and information you filter out through Twitter (I don't have the time to search through everything). Please keep up the great work and please please also post on the other message board that you use to. We miss you over there!!

Thanks BSabres. I appreciate your support.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
:handclap::handclap::handclap:

So, the financially struggling carolina hurricanes can manage to stream preseason games, but "hockey heaven" can not :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

Not quite. It's only available in the Canes viewing area.

Carolina Hurricanes @NHLCanes 1m
FYI -- Tonight's preseason game vs. #Sabres will be streamed live on our website (only available in the #Canes broadcast territory).

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
Not quite. It's only available in the Canes viewing area.

Carolina Hurricanes @NHLCanes 1m
FYI -- Tonight's preseason game vs. #Sabres will be streamed live on our website (only available in the #Canes broadcast territory).

ugh!

well possibly there will be other ways to gain access to that stream for those outside the canes market :(

SabresFanNorthPortFL

Aug 9, 2007
North Port, FL
If the goal is to add Eichel or McDavid to the organization, then I think sending down Reinhart is a big mistake. There is zero chance he would be anywhere but Buffalo for 2015-2016, so that means you'll have two rookie forwards/centers who must have spots in our top 9. Let Reinhart learn from a season with the big club and let him take his lumps.There is virtually 0 chance Eichel or McDavid don't make the NHL after their draft, so let's not put ourselves in a spot where we are forced to play two rookies in prominent roles. Reinhart HAS to be on the big club by 15-16. So does McDavid or Eichel.

Layne, I think the only reason Reinhart goes back to WHL is because he is not physically ready. I agree with everything you posted but I, and I think there is a good percentage of us, who don't want to see him get the tar beat out of him this year. Send him down to grow some muscle. His skill is NHL ready but his body is not.

jvirk

Oct 31, 2013
I'd rather have Reinhart and Grigo up with the big club learning this season and having a full season under their belt, with Girgensons playing wing for one of them. I don't see Girgs as a center in the long term plans if Grigo and Reinhart are expected to be 1C and 2C and plus McDavid/Eichel (if we get one of them) that's another center spot gone.

Girgensons is better off being a top 6 winger rather than a 3rd line center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad