Injury Report: 2014-15 Playoff injuries revealed: Bishop (groin tear), Johnson (broken right wrist)

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
i havent rewatched game but saw him take 2 faceoffs that i remember and he won one of them cleanly one he lose was thrown to chicago player it pissed me off big time how the puck was dropped he looked fine maybe not as low as he gets at times but he did ok the lost one was bull crap big time anyone who can watch will see it that was the first one later in game second or third period the other he won was very late in game and he won clean but not greatly but right back to d man in our zone

The official summary show he took one face-off, which he lost.

But it's clear he has some sort of injury which they feel prevents him from being strong on face-offs.

Bolt32

Aug 24, 2004
Palm Harbor, FL
If bishop is down. I think Vasi will be either hot or cold. If cold were done for. If hot..... Kid is a wild card. Vasi can definitely steal us games we have no business winning. See islanders game. I'm with Robert on this, we have to believe. I'm actually nervously excited if he plays.

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
i havent rewatched game but saw him take 2 faceoffs that i remember and he won one of them cleanly one he lose was thrown to chicago player it pissed me off big time how the puck was dropped he looked fine maybe not as low as he gets at times but he did ok the lost one was bull crap big time anyone who can watch will see it that was the first one later in game second or third period the other he won was very late in game and he won clean but not greatly but right back to d man in our zone

But it's clear he has some sort of injury which they feel prevents him from being strong on face-offs.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Given the fact that back-up goalies count as dressed, I will just add that if Bishop is out, Gudlevskis is backup at least for a game and Tampa ends up winning the cup, Gudlevskis name being on the cup would just feel flat out wrong.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com

I thought I saw two but will review i did one the ref sent to close to chicago player per my view from tv and other he won at end of game and was in our zone thought after bishop left so was key and thought was when sustr was in box got to rewatch to verify but those were only two i noticed but that is reason why noticed them if that makes sense

Last edited:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Given the fact that back-up goalies count as dressed, I will just add that if Bishop is out, Gudlevskis is backup at least for a game and Tampa ends up winning the cup, Gudlevskis name being on the cup would just feel flat out wrong.

And yet also awesome.

Someday there will be a movie titled, "The Magical Existence of Kristers Gudlevskis." It will be kind of like Forrest Gump.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
And yet also awesome.

Someday there will be a movie titled, "The Magical Existence of Kristers Gudlevskis." It will be kind of like Forrest Gump.

:D

''The Magical Existence of Kristers Gudlevskis: Story of LV-CAN in Sochi'' is a movie where KG actually did something :)

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO · 14m 14 minutes ago
I know there is much speculation - knee? Shoulder? Sick? - latest is possible dehydration - which he's had at least once in the past

i said this is what looked like to me is also this photo

Erik Erlendsson @erlendssonTBO · 3m 3 minutes ago
Erik Erlendsson retweeted Becau⚡e It'⚡ The Cup
Well, there is your answer, safely assuming that is from today #GoalieGate Erik Erlendsson added,

Becau⚡e It'⚡ The Cup @LForrest724
@Biker4Bolts @erlendssonTBO 0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More

him getting on the plane

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
And yet also awesome.

Attention Netflix, paging Netflix; can we just make this a reality bio movie and start filming now?:D

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Reporter: Coach Cooper is Ben Bishop going to be playing game 3?

Cooper:
giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad