2014-15 Canucks NHL Fantasy Keeper League PLUS (Part 2)

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Do people still want to even do this league? I'd rather not be commissioner since I don't like dealing with people whining about the rules so if someone does want to step up and take over please let me know.

I'm willing to still be the commissioner and we need to find 2 more people, but I don't want to waste my time if people are just going to whine about the rules or just flat out quit when something doesn't go their way.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I've always enjoyed this league and I'd be happy to continue in it...but I've been pretty clear that I'd like to see more flexibility in the rules and to have GM's have more say when issues arise, rather than just being brushed off. If you want to run it your way and the GM's are just there to run their teams and nothing else, thats fine too, I'll just step aside and let someone new fill my place. It's your league dude.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Going to cancel the league. Sorry guys. I just don't have the time to get all this set-up (still needing 3 more managers). I also don't have the energy to deal with complaints as they come when people don't want to follow the rules.

If someone wants to save the league and take over as commissioner I will pass those powers on (like I did last year with arsmaster). Otherwise I'll be deleting the league by the end of the day.

Thanks to everyone for your time in the league. It's been a fun few years, and sad that it has to end.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Going to cancel the league. Sorry guys. I just don't have the time to get all this set-up (still needing 3 more managers). I also don't have the energy to deal with complaints as they come when people don't want to follow the rules.

If someone wants to save the league and take over as commissioner I will pass those powers on (like I did last year with arsmaster). Otherwise I'll be deleting the league by the end of the day.

Thanks to everyone for your time in the league. It's been a fun few years, and sad that it has to end.

make me commish

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Oh well. It was fun. Thanks for the memories.

It is a somber moment having to delete the league, but between running my other hockey keeper (11 year league), finishing up my baseball league playoffs, starting off a football keeper league that I'm running, participating in a basketball keeper league, working 40 hours a week, running my own business on the side, and finding time for the gym, I just didn't have the time to dedicate to this.

Thank you for your time in the league, and thank you to everyone for the time that they have put. It's been fun. Perhaps in the future we'll revive this (with a reboot of course).

Vankiller Whale

Fire Benning
May 12, 2012
Toronto
Huge thank you to everyone who put the time and effort into running (and participating in this)

I'm sad that it won't be renewed, but at least I get to retire while at the top. It's been fun

arsmaster*

Yeah, thanks Y2k for inviting me. I knew I'd finally made it on HFcanucks when I got the invite. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad