OT: 2013 Redsox/MLB Thread - Playoff Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
Gotta love that strike zone, you know it was going to happen, teams like the Rays do not waste second lives, that was a 50-50 home run before he threw that pitch.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
What a horse **** way to give up a run. That pitch was a strike all the way.

Just like Teows Game tie goal to make it 1-1 Hand pass off a bated puck, when Umps make a very clear mistake the benifiting team always always makes somthing happen.

blackngold4877

Aug 31, 2006
The Rays are the luckiest team in baseball. Crap like that always seems to happen when we play them. If it's not that its getting those little jam basehits that the Yankees always used to get to win games.

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
any radio apps to listen to the game on Iphone, I found one with 93.7 eei but the app has espn radio on the station not the game i am so pissed right now it is not cool, no radio, escobar could not be posistioned any better if he was standing infront of the guys bat.

blazenlo

Oct 3, 2005
Maine
any radio apps to listen to the game on Iphone, I found one with 93.7 eei but the app has espn radio on the station not the game i am so pissed right now it is not cool, no radio, escobar could not be posistioned any better if he was standing infront of the guys bat.

I've been looking for over an hour with NO luck!:shakehead

Kelly23

Pedroia and Drew
Nov 4, 2010
Boston
I've been looking for over an hour with NO luck!:shakehead

There is a radio at my work that will have the game but I am not near it full time until 630-7 oclock.

This homeplate guy is a ****ing dick calls every Rays close pitch now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad