OT: 2013 Redsox/MLB Thread - Playoff Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
original.gif

i wonder if myers thought the ball was gone.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
original.gif

i wonder if myers thought the ball was gone.

my guess is someone from the Red Sox bullpen yelled 'Will, I got it'....my guess and what I'd have done

funny watching Mrs Ortiz during the game- these kids appear to be trying to patch things up is my guess- their kid was there for awhile; cant tell if that is Henry's wife in the front row but looks like the gals have decent seats:sarcasm:

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
my guess is someone from the Red Sox bullpen yelled 'Will, I got it'....my guess and what I'd have done

funny watching Mrs Ortiz during the game- these kids appear to be trying to patch things up is my guess- the kid was there for awhile; cant tell if that is Henry's wife in the front row but looks like the gals have decent seats:sarcasm:

I agree looks like he backed off not misjudged it....bad bullpen...baaaad!!:laugh:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That's really the only explanation.

I've never seen someone run forward like that and then immediately turn around when they think the ball is gone. He must have heard something.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I remember taunting "Crybaby" Paul O'Neill near peskys pole. They get rattled easy :laugh:

Bet Myers brain shut off hearing it.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
If someone yelled, you think he would have went to the pen and started an argument to try to save face.

robert terwilliger

the bart, the
Nov 14, 2005
sw florida
curious why archer brought in here. if this game is winnable, they've burned a possible arm going forward. archer was one of their better pitchers at times this year.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I get up to get the mail and it was suddenly 7-2 and the 8th run was rounding 3rd. Nice to see them wake up because I almost turned them off for Felger and Mazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad