Injury Report: 2013 Injuries: Ohlund (IR)

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Every year it's something with him. Sorry to say the way he has been playing he won't be missed.

I don't get the hate for Bugsy. He had, what, one or two bad games (just like the whole freaking team) and suddenly he's been crap the whole season, the whole year, nah wait, his whole time in Tampa!

Last edited:

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I don't get the hate for Bugsy. He had, what, one or two bad games (just like the whole freaking team) and suddenly he's been crap the whole season, the whole year, nah wait, his whole time in Tampa!

You mean one or two good games, he's been pretty invisible all season. Last year when he wasn't scoring he at least brought some toughness not this year.

ThunderAlleyNomad

Aug 24, 2009

Don't hate him. And I'm not going to discredit his entire tenure here based on this season either. But, he has been totally invisible so far. If he's been nursing a minor injury that could explain it, but every season it's something. I'm still hopeful he'll break through when he comes back, but his play thus far deserves to be called out.

Maelmoor

Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden

Agreed, he isn't a flashy player but he does much good that people might miss, like taking the battles in front of the goal and he chipped in some important goals.

Hope he will be back soon!

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
Benoit Pouliot placed on injured reserve retroactive to March 2, eligible to come off Saturday at the earliest; doesn't mean he will
https://twitter.com/erlendssonTBO

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Lightning has placed Ben Pouliot (upper body) on injured reserve retroactive to March 2. Must be out 7 days, so earliest return is March 9.
https://twitter.com/LightningTimes

It's a sprained right shoulder according to TSN.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad