Injury Report: 2013 Injuries: Ohlund (IR)

Kusic

Back-to-back Champs!
Jul 4, 2010
Karlovy Vary
twitter.com
I hope that Yzerman will bought out Malone after this season. He is unbelievable injury prone player. He's not productive, totally expendable. Sorry Bugsy.. :(

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I hope that Yzerman will bought out Malone after this season. He is unbelievable injury prone player. He's not productive, totally expendable. Sorry Bugsy.. :(
Malone won 1st star of last night's game. He's good for 20+ goals every season and even this season his 5 goals in 16 games equal 25,63 goals in 82 games.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

Why? His salary is much less than his caphit and we aren't in cap trouble. We could trade him to a team looking to get to the floor and eat some cap hit if we have to.

Kusic

Back-to-back Champs!
Jul 4, 2010
Karlovy Vary
twitter.com
Malone won 1st star of last night's game. He's good for 20+ goals every season and even this season his 5 goals in 16 games equal 25,63 goals in 82 games.
Yes, but he isn't capable to play whole season. He will be happy when play 50+ games. I hoped that we trade him at the deadline, but with injury it's impossible. So, trade Malone at least at the draft or this summer. Young players from Crunch could were useful, I guess.

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Yes, but he isn't capable to play whole season. He will be happy when play 50+ games. I hoped that we trade him at the deadline, but with injury it's impossible. So, trade Malone at least at the draft or this summer. Young players from Crunch could were useful, I guess.

In Bugsy's defense, that hit to him would have knocked anyone out of the lineup for a while. He's what we need right now. A tough vet who can hit, fight, and skate. Having a vet like him around can only help the locker room, and the young guys, specially with Vinny getting every weird injury you can think of.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I have no idea how Malone got first star. Dude did practically nothing all game and showed he has a glass skeleton again. I think there were several other guys who deserved it more

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga
I have no idea how Malone got first star. Dude did practically nothing all game and showed he has a glass skeleton again. I think there were several other guys who deserved it more

I had to go back and check the scoresheet to see if he got some secondary assists I missed when I saw that he got the first star. He was valuable in that game, but I don't understand how he got the first star either.

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
I still am unsure why we haven't seen Connolly this year with all these injuries.

Does he really not have more upside than Johnson or Palat? I mean I like what I've seen from both guys, but Connolly has been up before. I'm a fan of him and Tyrell, and glad to see Tyrell back up, but the past few moves have confused me.

Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but is Connolly not panning out over guys like Killorn, Johnson, or Palat? Sucks for Panik too he was sent down and then someone else was called right back up, I didn't quite understand that.

Steve Yzerman

A New Season Begins
Mar 11, 2013
Mississauga
I still am unsure why we haven't seen Connolly this year with all these injuries.

Does he really not have more upside than Johnson or Palat? I mean I like what I've seen from both guys, but Connolly has been up before. I'm a fan of him and Tyrell, and glad to see Tyrell back up, but the past few moves have confused me.

Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention, but is Connolly not panning out over guys like Killorn, Johnson, or Palat? Sucks for Panik too he was sent down and then someone else was called right back up, I didn't quite understand that.

Connolly will not be called up no matter what this season. Yzerman wants Connolly to get a full season under Cooper to improve his development.

Hockeyfan02

Oct 10, 2002
Pistivity
Visit site
I think they want Connolly to get a lot of ice time and he'll get first line minutes in Syracuse. That's probably better for him than playing 12-15 minutes a night in Tampa.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
****, how many times to we have to discuss why Connolly isn't getting called up?

Also, its a pretty safe assumption that Bugsy is done for the year. Yeah.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad