Injury Report: 2013 Injuries: Ohlund (IR)

warlord6

Jan 13, 2010
FLA
Christ.

train-wreck.jpg

TampaBolt

Muck Fichigan!
Jun 8, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
That's mainly because Cooper's boys would beat the Lightning. I'm pretty much certain of this at this point.

I agree. Cooper seems to make the most of any situation he is in, Boucher in the other hand, not so much. The Crunch would beat the Lightning even with all the callups. You see a team that believes in the system, that plays with consistent effort and every player knows its role and plays like it. The Crunch are a pleasure to watch that's for sure. The Lightning are a mess. Boucher has actually found the way to make every player worse over the course of this season, the regression from Stamkos is quite noticeable, Marty seems out of sink, Purcell doesn't seem to give **** even when we score. I am perplexed as to how/why is Matt Carle on the power play or at the end of the game instead of Hedman? It's not like Carle is threat to score with his "amazing" shot. I just hope we start playing like we give a **** the rest of the season, but maybe a coaching change is what this team needs. Sorry for my rant I'm a bit frustrated.

Last edited:

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
I am going to the game on Tuesday. Any chance Vinny or any of the other guys will be back??

Only one that is possible is Pouliot, but I doubt it, we just called up Panik, so he will most likely be out for some more games

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Thought Labrie was listed as DTD. Can't find anything that says he's on IR.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Labrie on IR:
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO

Benoit Pouliot is in the lineup tonight; Labrie has been placed on IR with an upper body injury
There it is...

Probably from the Methot hit.
You're right:

Damian Cristodero ‏@LightningTimes
Also, B.J. Crombeen out tonight with lower body injury sustained Saturday against Senators on hip check by Methot.
https://twitter.com/LightningTimes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad