So looks like these are the lineups for tonight

Greening-Smith-Alfredsson
Michalek-Turris-Conacher
Condra-Zibanejad-Silfverberg
Latendresse-Pageau-Neil

Karlsson-Methot
Gonchar-Cowen
Gryba-Phillips

Personally, I really like it; good puck movement of 2 of the 3 D pairings, and a combination of grit and offensive creativity on every line. Not sure who Washington will identify as the line to try and shut down, probably the Turris line I guess.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

Michalek-Turris-Conacher
Latendresse-Pageau-Neil

Karlsson-Methot
Gonchar-Cowen
Gryba-Phillips

Personally, I really like it; good puck movement of 2 of the 3 D pairings, and a combination of grit and offensive creativity on every line. Not sure who Washington will identify as the line to try and shut down, probably the Turris line I guess.

I still would have preferred for Latendresse to switch with either Condra or Greening.

Hammertyme

Jun 20, 2006
Gatineau/Ottawa
It has got to be tough for JOB to be sitting and the younger players eating up the icetime. I have no idea of the rationale but it doesn't seem good for JOB's future with the Sens. If they buy him out I'm sure he will find work in the NHL. If he had more finesse(finish) rather than a North south grinder type player he would get more ice time. The team is desparate for scoring and JOB was never really the guy the Sens or Bsens relied on in a need a goal situation.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary

Michalek-Turris-Conacher
Latendresse-Pageau-Neil

Karlsson-Methot
Gonchar-Cowen
Gryba-Phillips

These two here could do some damage. Pageau surrounded by Neil and Lats could be a very dangerous line when the capitals try to match up. The Zibby line should be interesting too.

Tkachuk27

Nov 30, 2011
Conacher Turris Michelak
Silfverberg Zibanejad Alfie
Greening Smith Neil
Lats Pageau Condra

Methot Karlsson
Cowen Gonchar
Philips Gryba

Lehner
Andy

Rather these lines tonight