Injury Report: 2013-2014 Injury News/Discussion (11/9: Nash skates, Pyatt concussed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
Haha, as if anyone here cares about his feelings. Surprised there isn't a celebratory thread.

He's a Ranger. He deserves our full respect and support for his health and condition; period.

It's a disgrace on us that there is no title update for this thread, and I'm extremely disappointed. I'm as frustrated with him as anyone else probably is, but he's still an injured Ranger, and one injured by a totally uncalled for cheap shot.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
He's a Ranger. He deserves our full respect and support for his health and condition; period.

It's a disgrace on us that there is no title update for this thread, and I'm extremely disappointed. I'm as frustrated with him as anyone else probably is, but he's still an injured Ranger, and one injured by a totally uncalled for cheap shot.
Frankly, I think this is proof that the moderating team is a bunch of sadists.

I haven't slowed it down, but I didn't see anything wrong with the hit.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Pennsyltucky

It probably hasn't been updated because as far as I can see there has been no official source in this thread saying what is wrong with him.

oomrooloty, pls

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
It probably hasn't been updated because as far as I can see there has been no official source in this thread saying what is wrong with him.

oomrooloty, pls

Bingo. Waiting for official word on his status.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
was at the game and Pyatt never came back . Looked like a concussion to me. \

Crappy cause hes a rangers but yes they will be fine , Mashinter for now then Moore when he gets back as replacements

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Let's try to keep this thread on topic - injury news.

NYR2007

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2009
New York
Nash always looks like a guy who isnt in top shape . I can just picture him sitting home eating chips and cookies lol .

Expecting him to need extra time to get back into shape when he comes back

Loff

Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m

Rick Nash on the ice with goalies and extras today. Not sure what it means for time line but obviously a good thing.

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
Rick Nash on the ice with goalies and extras today. Not sure what it means for time line but obviously a good thing
Pierre LeBrun (twitter) @Real_ESPNLeBrun posted at 10:40AM today (11/9/2013)

GREAT NEWS!!!

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@WeBleedBlueNYC: RT @Real_ESPNLeBrun Rick Nash on the ice with goalies and extras today. Not sure what it means for time line but obviously a good thingâ€

GREAT NEWS!!!

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
It's a step but only great news if he can continue without any of his problems reoccurring. I would think he is still 2-3 weeks away at best.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
This is certainly very good news and most likely validates those unconfirmed reports that he was skating on his own recently.

It's a good first step but getting back to contact is a much larger step. They need to take their time on this and make sure he is fully healed. You can't mess around with head injuries.

I'm curious to see what dagoon's source has to say about this. I believe he said mid-dec at the minimum. You can't predict timetables with concussions. Every one is different. I've had a few concussions in the past and you can literally go from having constant headaches one day to feeling fine the next.

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
“@WeBleedBlueNYC: RT @Real_ESPNLeBrun Rick Nash on the ice with goalies and extras today. Not sure what it means for time line but obviously a good thingâ€

GREAT NEWS!!!

right on. Teams doing well of late so take it slow.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005

Agreed. REALLY happy to hear Nash is back on skates. I had a very bad feeling about him. Hoping we get him back after the Olympics.

gary laser eyes

Apr 6, 2007
Agreed. REALLY happy to hear Nash is back on skates. I had a very bad feeling about him. Hoping we get him back after the Olympics.

That'd be late February!! If he's been skating on his own and is now skating with teammates you'd hope he'd be closer than that.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 1m
Glen Sather on Rick Nash: "he's on the road to recovery, he's skating...but he's got a ways to go with his conditioning"

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
That'd be late February!! If he's been skating on his own and is now skating with teammates you'd hope he'd be closer than that.

It's his second melon dent in 12 months. He's ready when he's ready. Whatever the time frame, I just want him when he's fully healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad