Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
It is crazy how many scammers there are out there on craigslist. I don't know how anyone could fall for them. I tell every single person on craigslist if you can't share one barcode or walk me in. You are not getting my money.

Slick Rick 61

Jul 11, 2007
It is crazy how many scammers there are out there on craigslist. I don't know how anyone could fall for them. I tell every single person on craigslist if you can't share one barcode or walk me in. You are not getting my money.

$350 100 level seats? LOL.

Only accept Chase Quickpay? Yeah, you won't be getting my money.

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
$350 100 level seats? LOL.

Only accept Chase Quickpay? Yeah, you won't be getting my money.

Haha I emailed him to string him along. So he can focus his attention on scamming me instead of others. What I am going to start doing is telling them to meet me somewhere and obviously never show. Amazing what people will do for a buck.

cjc5103

Jan 21, 2013
Washington DC
From Craigslist...

"2 Tickets for Game 3 New York Rangers vs Los Angeles Kings Stanley Cup Finals Sec 102, Row 22. Tickets are electronically transferred from a season account and asking $300 each OBO email or text 925-726-4166"

lol really?

elgato83

May 9, 2012
New York, NY
For those looking, Rangers just released a bunch of tickets onto Ticketmaster. All ~$600 but if you're looking for last minute, go quickly :yo:

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Damn. Some 400s for $550. If they had released these 2 hours ago. I would be there!

mookrangers

May 5, 2012
Did they release them at exactly 630? I am considering going wednesday if they win tonight and likely will wait until around 630 and keep checking ticketmaster before going the stubhub route

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
I was able to add to my cart and could have purchased. They were not being held back.

lhg39

Manny Malhotra Fan
Dec 28, 2006
NJ
Well, i just got screwed by StubHub and I hope they make it right.
Someone listed a pair at $10.01, $20.02 for the pair. As I entered my CVV code in the iphone app and just as I pressed purchase, the price changed from $20.02 to $2,999.98. I tried to kill the app tomccancel the transaction, but to no avail. After a half hour on the phone, they tell me they will send it to their investigative team, and if what I said is true, they will refund me. Imam wondering what the odds of that happening are. If they don't I am in a very tought spot. I can dispute it with my credit card company, but if I get ruled against, I can end up paying $3K and not going to the game. If I do go, though, they can say that by going I agreed to the price. I hope they get back to me tomorrow as they say they will and are reasonable.

NJBlueShirt

Jan 12, 2013
NJ
Tickets available for as low as 550 for Wednesday's game on Stub Hub. I'm going to say that those come down even further by Wednesday morning.

elgato83

May 9, 2012
New York, NY
Oops

Whoever sold these tickets are kicking themselves...forgot to add the zeroes!

(they're not the only ones. Someone sold two 200s for $86 a piece...ouch!)

Edit: that's for Wednesday, BTW

Attachments

• Oops.JPG
    Oops.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 26

AHB*

Just clicked buy on a 16 dollar pair and they blocked me blehh

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events