Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRangers88

Section 208 Row 15
Aug 7, 2007
Long Island, NY
i'll be selling 1 seat for Game 3 (Home Game 1). Section 208 Row 15

Please PM for details. I am selling for fair market value (minus stubhub fees), so please do not message asking for special deals. I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

Lets go RANGERS!!

Still available unless otherwise noted

Nash Money

Sponsor
Jul 15, 2012
I have 2 available for game 3 and 1 available for game 4.

Sec 202, row 2. If you buy the single it comes with a free beer since you'll be sitting next to me. (ID required)

Looking for stubhub minus fees.

girl4kings

2012 & 2014 Champs
Jun 13, 2004
Santa Clarita
LA /NY Ticket swap??

Anyone willing to swap a single or pair of tickets for a game in NY (anywhere in the building) for a game in LA? I figure it's worth a shot! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

Garfinkel1

Jun 28, 2008
CT
I have 2 game 7 tickets out in LA. I'm going to be using one of them but looking to see if anyone was interested in buying the other one. if interested, PM. We can even grab drinks before the game and what not. I've never been to LA before!

goalsequalvictory

Apr 28, 2013
You're in the right place, but given what tickets are going for on Stubhub in NY as opposed to LA, I doubt you'll get much of a response. Good luck!

girl4kings

2012 & 2014 Champs
Jun 13, 2004
Santa Clarita
You're in the right place, but given what tickets are going for on Stubhub in NY as opposed to LA, I doubt you'll get much of a response. Good luck!

Like I said worth a shot! I have good seats at Staples Center and don't care where I sit at MSG. Still trying to figure out my options. Plane ticket is already booked. I love NYC so even if I don't make it inside I can still play in the city.

MillerTime79

Jun 28, 2007
So I noticed that ticket prices drop on Stubhub dramatically in the minutes leading up to game-time. Since snagging one of these tickets is my only realistic shot at getting to one of these games, I'm hoping you guys can help me out with this. Does anyone know if I can buy tickets on Stubhub, and download the barcodes to my iPhone, and use this to get in? If not, is there a nearby location where I could quickly print the tickets and then head over to MSG? Thanks in advance for the help!!

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
So I noticed that ticket prices drop on Stubhub dramatically in the minutes leading up to game-time. Since snagging one of these tickets is my only realistic shot at getting to one of these games, I'm hoping you guys can help me out with this. Does anyone know if I can buy tickets on Stubhub, and download the barcodes to my iPhone, and use this to get in? If not, is there a nearby location where I could quickly print the tickets and then head over to MSG? Thanks in advance for the help!!

They won't scan tickets bought off StubHub on your iPhone at the gate. You can have them printed out at StubHubs office on 40th and Broadway I believe it is. They also have a couple of computers you could use where you could buy the tix and have them printed out right there. I'm sure it'll be packed with a bunch of other people though and there's only 2 or 3 computers.

MillerTime79

Jun 28, 2007
They won't scan tickets bought off StubHub on your iPhone at the gate. You can have them printed out at StubHubs office on 40th and Broadway I believe it is. They also have a couple of computers you could use where you could buy the tix and have them printed out right there. I'm sure it'll be packed with a bunch of other people though and there's only 2 or 3 computers.

That's great, thanks man.

jroam82

Mar 21, 2012
Adelaide
That's great, thanks man.

There's a Staples on 7th and 29th. Used to be my go to route when I lived on 30th and 8th. Buy tickets at home or on my phone if they get cheap enough -> Walk to Staples -> Pay $1 or so to log in to their computers and print -> Walk on to the Garden.

Otherwise, any Staples/Fedex store will usually have computers where you can log in to your email/stubhub account and print from there.

Good luck.

MillerTime79

Jun 28, 2007
There's a Staples on 7th and 29th. Used to be my go to route when I lived on 30th and 8th. Buy tickets at home or on my phone if they get cheap enough -> Walk to Staples -> Pay $1 or so to log in to their computers and print -> Walk on to the Garden.

Otherwise, any Staples/Fedex store will usually have computers where you can log in to your email/stubhub account and print from there.

Good luck.

Perfect. Thanks for the help guys.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Since its a new thread I will say it again.

My friend and I split my account. We have 2 seats in section 226 row 9. Great seats. Please PM me with serious offers. Basically looking for market value minus all the crazy stubhub fees youll wind up saving anywhere up to 500 bucks max on a pair if you want these select seats. Games 3,4 and ^ are available.

My friend who also has season tickets has up to 8 I believe in section 226 as well. He sits in row 23 I believe. You can get up to 6 seats together. I do not know his pricing but im sure its atleast 1000. Im sure hell do a better deal if all 6 are bought. Again don't take my word for the minimum of a 1000 I have nothing to do with his seats. If anyone is interested in those seats please let me know.

Guys if you PM me please look at stubhub or something first and make realistic prices. I can tell you say in for my seats in row 9 are going for 1800 each on stubhub Im sure 1500 each ticket will be acceptable to me and my friend, Thats saving 600 plus stubhub fees on a pair. Just make reasonable offers guys.

Its the Stanley Cup.Its the Rangers. Its MSG. Its NYC. We havent been here in 20 years and who knows when well ever get back. If you guys listen to sports radio they have been talking about how much of a hot ticket these cup finals games are.

BlessThisMess94

Jun 1, 2014
Gonna head to msg after work see if I can get info on game 6 tickets and when they go up. I'll keep you guys posted if I find anything specific out.

AHB*

Lol, I love how one person listed their tickets for 1 Million bucks.

That's pretty much what it would take for me to part with a chance to see them win the cup lulz.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Prices slowly starting to come down on average. Can now find a pair in the upper bowl for less than an entire paycheck! Hoping the trend continues through the night, and I might snag a pair tomorrow afternoon. Or, I'll kick my own ass for not pulling the trigger today :laugh:

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
I have 3 game 7 tickets in LA. The buyer never delivered my tickets so stubhub will give me 3 tickets in section upper center 320 as replacements. Something came up and I am going to cancel my order but figure I will offer you guys on here at a reduced price of stubhub.

I will sell these for 1075 each.

Section 320 row 7 3 tickets.

If interested need to know ASAP as stubhub can't wait forever for my decision.

Ofcourse if they do not make it you obviously get a full refund.

BleedinBLUEsince92

Oct 30, 2009
Northern NJ
Prices slowly starting to come down on average. Can now find a pair in the upper bowl for less than an entire paycheck! Hoping the trend continues through the night, and I might snag a pair tomorrow afternoon. Or, I'll kick my own ass for not pulling the trigger today :laugh:

Same here. There's no way some of these prices won't go down. I know it's MSG, I know its NYC, I know it's been 20 years, but there's no reason for prices to be more expensive than going to the Super Bowl. Only way they wouldn't go down to me is if we miraculosly went up 2-0 in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->