Tickets: 2013-2014 Individual Game Tickets For Sale IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHB*

Ugh... prices falling combined with the advice to stand by the bar in the 200's and my wife and I may have been able to make this game. Now she won't get out of work until almost 8 so we'll be watching from home.

Fly solo.

weekend

Jan 15, 2013
Those 600's flew quick, we're back up over 8 now.

Yes I wonder what caused that $100 rally up from the $720s.

I saw a $100 ticket for a hot second, tried to snipe it.

Attachments

• 6-9-2014 3-29-05 PM.png
    6-9-2014 3-29-05 PM.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 16

RinkOnEStreet

Jun 25, 2004
Yes I wonder what caused that $100 rally up from the $720s.

I saw a $100 ticket for a hot second, tried to snipe it.

Seller probably would have weaseled out, especially since StubHub has not set the precedent that they'll allow it.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
If you just want to be in the building and don't care about seats, just buy an obstructed and stand at the bars behind the goal in the 200's. If singles get cheap close to game-time Weds, I might just take some of my profits and do that.
Those obstructed flying off the shelves right now. Get in is back up to $864.90, lowest I saw was like $725 but tickets selling fast

CJCNYR

May 11, 2013
Central Jersey
I tried to cancel an order once after I bought it, they said they would not cancel because we are in a binding contract. I would totally say that if I got those $100 tickets. I would fight that one for a long time.

RinkOnEStreet

Jun 25, 2004
I tried to cancel an order once after I bought it, they said they would not cancel because we are in a binding contract. I would totally say that if I got those $100 tickets. I would fight that one for a long time.

There would probably be some legal high ground there, but that probably wouldn't get you into the game.

The guy that bought the $1 tickets was offered a $300 gift card. I haven't heard whether he took it or was still fighting for the tickets, but ultimately he's going to get screwed.

Different ballgame, obviously, but I've had at least three instances where I purchased cut rate tickets from brokers (through SeatGeek) and had them cancel the order on me after they put a hold charge on my card and "confirmed". Ticket scalping is a dirty, dirty game.

AHB*

There would probably be some legal high ground there, but that probably wouldn't get you into the game.

The guy that bought the $1 tickets was offered a $300 gift card. I haven't heard whether he took it or was still fighting for the tickets, but ultimately he's going to get screwed.

Different ballgame, obviously, but I've had at least three instances where I purchased cut rate tickets from brokers (through SeatGeek) and had them cancel the order on me after they put a hold charge on my card and "confirmed". Ticket scalping is a dirty, dirty game.

There might also be seller protection when it comes to mispriced listings, versus buyers. As a buyer you are entering your info. Mistakenly purchasing is a lot harder to do IMO, then typing one lesser digit when you're selling.

Not to mention you go through a few pages to confirm your buy.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC

you will never win that one.. something similar happened to me with stubhub if you want the details PM me... might not get back to u till after the game as im off to MSG now.

JackFromBrick

May 20, 2014
Wish I was off to MSG. Waiting for boss to call it quits.
fyi, Saw a single in 104 about 10 minutes ago on TM.

AHB*

pair for 714 just went in like 3 minutes.

edit: looks like those 690's were steals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad