Injury Report: 2013-14 Team Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I thought it was the first 5 years of the contracts that they could easily get insurance for with difficulty beyond that mark, which is why they wanted maximum 5 year contracts in their initial CBA offer. I could easily be wrong on that though.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I thought it was the first 5 years of the contracts that they could easily get insurance for with difficulty beyond that mark, which is why they wanted maximum 5 year contracts in their initial CBA offer. I could easily be wrong on that though.

That may be true too. But I do believe that not all contracts are insured. Although I suppose it's likely Souray's could be.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I believe you're correct on that. I have no idea what the criteria are though. That was just the "5" thing that popped into my head.

I tried to look up how insurance worked a while back. Never found anything concrete relative to the current CBA. What I wrote above is what I remember finding relative to the previous CBA. I'm guessing it hasn't changed radically.

NikoEhlers

May 2, 2013
Aalborg, Denmark
I wonder if Freddie is ready for saturday, whoever is going to start in first round needs 100% match fitness. If not I think we will go with Hiller both saturday and sunday, to get him some match action. If BB goes crazy and Andersen isnt available, he might go for the "hot-hand" and start Gibson. I know Hiller has been bad lately, but Gibson still got some technique issues with the rebounds, and the first goal went straight through him, albeit he looks more confident than Hiller right now.

Last edited:

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
I wonder if Freddie is ready for saturday, whoever is going to start in first round needs 100% match fitness. If not I think we will go with Hiller both saturday and sunday, to get him some match action. If BB goes crazy and Andersen isnt available, he might go for the "hot-hand" and start Gibson. I know Hiller has been bad lately, but Gibson still got some technique issues with the rebounds, and the first goal went straight through him, albeit he looks more confident than Hiller right now.

didn't the first goal go low blocker? i thought it was just a great well-placed shot

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Frederik Andersen
On if today was to build himself up for action tomorrow or Sunday
Nothing specific, but definitely building myself up. I got a full practice in, and it felt pretty good. I think I’m getting closer.

On when he’ll know when he’s ready
It’s just about how I feel on the ice, position-wise, and how I see the puck, too. That’s all coming back pretty good.

That ain't no regular headache.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
They should make our goalies wear extra mask padding or something. Gibson took one to the head too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino