Injury Report: 2013-14 Team Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
If it was any other position I'd be more worried, but 'thankfully' it's the wing, where we are good.

And day-to-day with a sprained wrist? Could only imagine that if it's a very light sprain.

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
Dan Wood ‏@Duckscolorman 1m
Jakob Silfverberg injury resulted from a third-period slash by OTT D Jared Cowen, I'm told. #NHLDucks

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
Sorry about this - did you not see or hear about it. I'm going to re-stream the 3rd period to see if I can find it.

Yeah I didn't see it either and Anaheim commentators didn't mention it.

Loaded up Gamecenter and around the 9 minute mark of the 3rd period Cowen swings his stick pretty quickly round and hits Silfverberg straight on the right hand, then checks him, Silfverberg goes straight off for the change after that. Could be the incident in question.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yeah I didn't see it either and Anaheim commentators didn't mention it.

Loaded up Gamecenter and around the 9 minute mark of the 3rd period Cowen swings his stick pretty quickly round and hits Silfverberg straight on the right hand, then checks him, Silfverberg goes straight off for the change after that. Could be the incident in question.

K I'll check it and see if I can make a youtube clip out of it - if you don't first that is :)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
This upsets me. Jakob is quickly becoming one of my favorite players. Now we're missing him for a month.

mightyquack

Apr 28, 2010
Had a look at the TOI report, and Silfverberg has one more shift after the incident at 9:00 of the 3rd, just over 90 seconds later (10:40 minutes into the 3rd), but I can only assume it was to test out the hand as Cowen isn't on the ice at the time of the 10:40 minute shift, and doesn't have his next shift till 13:35 of the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad