Injury Report: 2013-14 Team Injury Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Eek. Is there a link for this? I've been trying to find something definite all morning and have turned up empty. Hoping he's OK, or at least will be soon.

@Duckscolorman: #NHLDucks C Saku Koivu returning to Anaheim. Because he was knocked out by CBJ's Brandon Dubinsky, protocol calls for medical evaluation.

And in other news

@Duckscolorman: #NHLDucks G Viktor Fasth (lower body) also returning to Anaheim to see team therapist. Fasth might rejoin club before end of road trip.

Govment Cheese

Groooovy
Jul 8, 2010
Dang it! Cup board is emptying out in Norfolk. Lose one or two more Ducks to injury and you'll be the Anaheim Admirals.:cry:

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
Any news it is a concussion for Koivu?

Flying back home because he was knocked out, not necessarily a concussion.

Ducksgo*

After watching That Selanne replay. I kinda disagree with Etem having something to do with it. As Etem was going to the boards the philly stick clearly was up and hit Selanne in the mouth. Did NOT see a stick lift by Etem or any type of movement by him.

A clear high stick non call by refs. Get well soon Selanne

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
so it seems to be pretty much a guarantee that selanne will be out the next game.
this year is definitely a test of our depth

i also think the game tonight showed how palms can play if given ice time and opportunities to make mistakes. he didn't play a good first (no one did) his 2nd was honestly only ok, but he really thrived on knowing he'd get more ice time and obviously the goal certainly helped out his confidence.

if penners back a

penner-perreault-palms line ain't bad.

right now perreault is seriously making our 2nd line so much ebtter though. what a pick up thats turned out to be so far.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
This team really misses Beleskey right now especially with all these other injuries

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
After watching That Selanne replay. I kinda disagree with Etem having something to do with it. As Etem was going to the boards the philly stick clearly was up and hit Selanne in the mouth. Did NOT see a stick lift by Etem or any type of movement by him.

A clear high stick non call by refs. Get well soon Selanne

It wasn't a stick lift. It was Etem pushing it aside with his hand/body. There is no way the stick gets thrown into Selanne's face, if Etem doesn't help it along(unintentionally so).

And yes, it should have been a high sticking call.

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
At this rate, the Ducks are going to be in the running for most man games lost due to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->