League News: 2013-14 Out of Town Scoreboard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Penguins and it isn't even close.

I say Pens too, but because them getting separation in the standings is better than Flyers getting back into the playoff race.

Optimally Crosby, Malkin, or Giroux wouldn't get any points and the goalies suck.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
i4RXburIleN12.gif

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
I thought Sid was one of the best in terms of lower body strength and balance if not the best?

He must be seriously sick.

Reminds CriRo instantly.

PS: I understand why CriRo is doing that. He was taught to do it for 100%. Crosby OTOH just can't do it (c)

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Watching the Lightning play and they sure move the puck well and attack the puck hard. Looks like Cooper is doing a great job there.

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
Watching the Lightning play and they sure move the puck well and attack the puck hard. Looks like Cooper is doing a great job there.

Yes but do his wingers and blueliners all play on their strong side? Because that is what is really important...

Liberati0n*

Steen was shooting 25% before tonight. Before this year he was a ~9% career shooter.

SimplySensational

Heard of Hough
Mar 27, 2011
VA
Fear The Fin @fearthefin
Remember that time Boston traded its highly-drafted center after one bad postseason and he tore it up with his new team? No, the other time.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Steen scoring is fine, it's gives Ovy a target. No chance Steen gets 50, so I'm not worried about it over the long haul, unless Ovy gets hurt.

Stamkos going down really puts Ovy in the drivers seat for the Rocket.

AO is easily the favorite now, but I can totally see Steen having a Perry-like 50/100 career year. And I definitely like that Ovechkin has a challenge.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Semin with a 3G 5A 8P in 18 games. Yikes. Haven't watched him play this year - anybody have a sense of what's going on. You can't be under 0.50 PPG at $7 million per year - not that anyone else on the 'Canes is scoring much. Staal, Skinner and Gerbe tied for team lead with 9 points. 'Canes have a goal differential of -15 (34 GF, 49 GA). And yet they're tied for 3rd in the Metro. Weird.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Semin with a 3G 5A 8P in 18 games. Yikes. Haven't watched him play this year - anybody have a sense of what's going on. You can't be under 0.50 PPG at $7 million per year - not that anyone else on the 'Canes is scoring much. Staal, Skinner and Gerbe tied for team lead with 9 points. 'Canes have a goal differential of -15 (34 GF, 49 GA). And yet they're tied for 3rd in the Metro. Weird.

Even weirder, they're doing it without Cam Ward.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Concussed last I recall; Fat Cat Disease; maybe some Movember blues.

Ovi did truck him pretty good to close out a game. Jammed his neck pretty good too. I still laugh that he got a penalty there. He is lucky to have skated to the box.

Liberati0n*

Staal makes over 8 million and has one more point but Semin is the one inexcusably not playing to his contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad