2013-14 Around the League IV: NHL set for record revenues this year

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
We're just 12 games in....you're giving Leafs fans a bad name...enough said.

I think the Canadiens should be a better team than what they're showing and they are in a good position as it is. They have been getting a huge contribution from basically their younger players (Gallagher, Eller, Gal). Once the veterans on the team pick it up, they will be more well rounded.

Tyler Biggs*

The Sens just can't tangle with the big boys, sorry.

Ottawa is going to be 4-6-2 after Chicago is done with them. Not good.

theIceWookie

#LeafHysteriaAlert
Dec 19, 2010
Canada
Vanek isn't as much of an upgrade from Moulson as some would assume. Tavares-Vanek has got to be the slowest 1st line pairing in the NHL.

I think it's crazy that people actually think moulson and vanek are comparable players. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to slag moulson. I actually like him a lot and think he gets underrated routinely but he's not on the same level as vanek.

Moulson has 233 career points. 10 of them are as a King and 196 of them were when Tavares was on the ice.

Vanek is just a player who produce by himself. Moulson isn't. That makes the islanders a better team

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
I think it's crazy that people actually think moulson and vanek are comparable players. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to slag moulson. I actually like him a lot and think he gets underrated routinely but he's not on the same level as vanek.

Moulson has 233 career points. 10 of them are as a King and 196 of them were when Tavares was on the ice.

Vanek is just a player who produce by himself. Moulson isn't. That makes the islanders a better team

One could argue that a player of Vanek's nature won't be as affected with improved line-mates. I mean, you say he produces by himself, and I agree, but if he's a player who makes things happen for himself, how big of a difference do his linemates make regarding his production?

Don't me wrong though, Vanek's production is probably gonna see a boost playing with JT, but Moulson and JT already had sick chemistry, and Moulson was producing more than enough.

Vanek and Moulson, in terms of playing style, are actually a decent comparable.

RaskY

GLG
Dec 26, 2011
Forgot that the Rags have played every game on the road so far. Home opener tonight, lol.

Maybe they'll turn it around.

Asif16*

WOWWWWWWW. What a dive by the habs. Ridiculous. The refs are some real dumbasses.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Can you believe it that it has been 10 years now since they made the switch to darks at home? 03-04 was the first season with dark jerseys at home.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
We're just 12 games in....you're giving Leafs fans a bad name...enough said.

While I agree that his comment was ridiculous, it is also ridiculous think that Leafs fans earn a title or name from the posts of one guy on a forum. Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad