Pre-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 4 4/27 8:14 PM - THE BEAR skateboards down Yonge Street - Boston leads series 2-1 - NESN, TBS, TruTV, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
If they don't win this year the cap is about to tear that team to pieces. Almost everyone a free agent this offseason, and then the year after Bennett, Verhaege and Ekblad are for good measure.

Now or never.
Would be so amazing to poach Reinhart from them, I think this season is his coming out party rather than a fluke

Reactions: BBruins and Gordoff

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Looks like Florida may sweep Tampa ,Bruins best take care of Leafs as quickly as possible,but come on we all know that won’t happen,it’s just not the Bruins way anymore.

Reactions: Gordoff

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I

I don’t know why they insist on doing it but I hardly think it’s for this reason
I hope not...but that 2nd game was night and day team from game 1.

Well said Reed!

Has any of this been confirmed as factual for Will? If so, sucks for Toronto/Will. If it's disguising injury I don't see the point. He will be targeted no matter what.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I used to get a lot of them very rarely anymore thank god because they are brutal.
I got them before I had sinus surgery in 2018. The nausea was the worst part for me.

Has any of this been confirmed as factual for Will? If so, sucks for Toronto/Will. If it's disguising injury I don't see the point. He will be targeted no matter what.
He's had a history of them and switched to a tinted visor last year bc of them. They aren't lying about this at all.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
I got them before I had sinus surgery in 2018. The nausea was the worst part for me.

He's had a history of them and switched to a tinted visor last year bc of them. They aren't lying about this at all.

I'll have to PM you about sinus surgery, that's interesting. No setbacks from that?

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Sid on Breakfast TV in Toronto hates Marchy and the Bruins. He also tells it like it is about the Leafs despite have blue and white blood in his veins. Keefe crys about Marchy everytime he walks by a camera hoping the refs give his team more calls. Trying to put a burr in the ear of the NHL blaming poor reffing for his failings as a head coach. Bruins need to come out hard and win this game. Put a stamp on this series and finish it off at home.
"Sid on Breakfast TV" This isn't Sidney Crosby is it ?
I cannot imagine. I'm not familar with Breakfast TV in Toronto, and pretty much if you say Sid and it references hockey most people will think of Crosby.

• Haha
Reactions: BMC

toria13

Sep 18, 2019
Migraines are the worst and I feel bad for days after mine. I can't imagine getting on skates with all of that, absolutely brutal.

I've just realized that there's a good chance I'll be in Toronto (work trip) for game 7, if it goes that far. So more reason to want to Bruins to finish this in 6.

Reactions: KWbruin and BMC

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston

I'll have to PM you about sinus surgery, that's interesting. No setbacks from that?
PM me. I've had it done twice. Best thing I've ever done

whatsbruin

Feb 27, 2002
Central, NY
Looks like Florida may sweep Tampa ,Bruins best take care of Leafs as quickly as possible,but come on we all know that won’t happen,it’s just not the Bruins way anymore.
This team has over achieved all year, I don't think a sweep is in the cards.
However, given their Goaltending, and D they have a chance in any series.
Obviously they cannot sweep, but even winning 3 in a row will be extremely difficult.

Now, lets sit him for game 4. jk. I'm good either way with who is in net, but think I would prefer JS.

Reactions: lopey and TCB

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
"Sid on Breakfast TV" This isn't Sidney Crosby is it ?
I cannot imagine. I'm not familar with Breakfast TV in Toronto, and pretty much if you say Sid and it references hockey most people will think of Crosby.
Sid Seixeriro. I call him Ranty Boy. He goes off on rants about a lot of issues. Especially Leafs and Blue Jays. Use to work a sports show or something. Marchy runs on a little treadmill in Sid's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad