2012-2013 Colorado Ava...Lake Erie Monsters Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
^
You can't really blame the Avs this season, Lake Erie and Colorado were hit with some major injuries for a long chunk of time (Call up of Barrie, Elliott, and losing Lerg). I think the Monsters would've been a playoff time if they fairly healthy.

But whatever, if Avs/Monsters split ways you will just get signed by the Blues or Flames and continue the mediocrity, so have fun.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Frank Booth is back? Wasn't he the one who got pissed at someone on this board and said he'll no longer share his opinion on the Monsters with us?

I remember being very sad that day. :sarcasm:

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
BFD. I can't wait until the Cavs broom the Avalanche the hell out of town. The STH renewals were mailed this week. For the first time ever, the Avs or their logo is nowhere to be found on the literature. Good riddance, I hope.

I'm so sorry that we signed all that AHL talent for your club, it's all our faults you failed.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
I guess I missed it...

There was a time that we valued Frank Booth's input regarding our players in Lake Erie.

I'm disappointed that the relationship fell apart.

Zandar

Jan 20, 2007
Good god do I hate that city. I feel so bad for our kids that get sent down to play in that dump.

While most of the city is nothing special, there are plenty of nice areas outside the area. Of course most would require an AHL salary to live there and are big on hockey.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Lake Erie Monsters ‏@monstershockey 24s
#Monsters score! @jhish18 lights the lamp and grabs his first goal of the season! #Monsters extend lead to 3-0. #AliveInCLE

Skip2myBordyloo

Stay the course
Apr 7, 2010
way to go hishon.

i'd tweet him im so happy for him, but i don't tweet, so someone else should do it for me :D

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
While most of the city is nothing special, there are plenty of nice areas outside the area. Of course most would require an AHL salary to live there and are big on hockey.

I spent some time in Cleveland as a student volunteer at the Cleveland Clinic. It's the most miserable town I've ever been in, even Detroit had more going on.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
What is Brad Malone's ceiling? Will Mitchell Heard almost certainly be a better 3rd/4th line fit than Malone?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Malone- 4th line grinder, that can PK a bit. Not really good enough at faceoffs to be a consistent C.

Heard has way more potential. #3C is where I see him in a few years.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
What is Brad Malone's ceiling? Will Mitchell Heard almost certainly be a better 3rd/4th line fit than Malone?

Number three center. He needs a lot of polish, but he works hard and I like his positioning a lot.

Heard has a higher ceiling IMO. I don't see Malone becoming anything more than a 4th line grinder.

Zandar

Jan 20, 2007

To expand on what the others said...

Would expect him as a mostly a 4th line guy playing Cody's role. Probably not good enough to play center but a great option on the left side. Physical and does the dirty work.

Heard looks to easily be the better player offensively. The only thing Malone should have over Heard, in the long run, is size and the advantages of that.

member 116861

Malone is a workhorse who is really good at winning 1 on 1 battles for the puck. He also has a good and underrated wristshot. Rarely do you watch a Monsters game and not notice Brad Malone, if he is playing you will definitely notice him on the ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad