2012-2013 Colorado Ava...Lake Erie Monsters Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holyhell

'Crumblers'
Apr 12, 2007
So close to finishing off the season with a few good notes for him too. ******************ck.

Vincour has 7 points now for the LEM?

droughs

Apr 10, 2013
Hamilton
Are you saying this in regards to Hishon or one of the other Players? If it's Hishon, then I don't think that is good news at all.

hishon got pushed from behind and look to hit his head on the metal. He was down for 2-3 minutes. I hope i'm wrong and its only his Shoulder.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
hishon got pushed from behind and look to hit his head on the metal. He was down for 2-3 minutes. I hope i'm wrong and its only his Shoulder.

Obviously with his history with Concussions, any type of injury that involves the head is going to be of concern. I hope he's alright

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Do any writers cover the Monsters? Haven't seen a single update on Hishon. They didn't even mention that he left the game.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
There is no way Hishon would play no matter how he's feeling. A guy with his history you probably should sit for a week after all significant impact to the head just to play it safe.

With just two games to go after today, it's probably best to shut him down even if he's feeling ok.

landesberg

varlamov4ever
May 29, 2011
London, ON
Vincour picks up another point. That's 11 points in 5 games.

great pickup, especially for Gaunce who looked like he was on the way out anyways.

his style of game really suits to play on a line that can forecheck hard, and score off of turnovers like the Landeskog-RoR-Downie line.

i want to see him on the big team

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007

sherman-greg_220.jpg

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Vincour with two pts.
LEM only have three shots on net and scored on all three.

Edit: disregard it was a mistake on the AHL game sheet lol

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site

But Gaunce is so good :cry: Easily better than any of the scrubs playing for the Avs right now. :sarcasm:

On a serious note, this team seems to do this every year. Make those minor league deals that the player they get back ends up doing more than the one they ship out. Gotta hand it to their scouts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad