Post-Game Talk: #2 - Rangers @ CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
The fact that they are playing poorly and yet are 2-0 is a good thing.

They need to fix a lot of things, make NO mistake. It's not clicking out there at all. That said its game 2/82 and they have 4 points.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Tonight I thought they earned their paychecks. Grinding, physical, no space = they excel. Doesn't happen a lot. But Girardi especially thwarted a ton of chances.

Ideally you want Boyle on the 3rd pair with Skjei and Yandle on the 2nd pair with Klein, McDonagh playing with a guy who can actually play a 2 way defensive game...

Girardi and Staal are playing themselves off this team at this point. They're so bad....

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
Let's just all just sit back and take a moment to think about the fact that the Rangers are in first place in OCTOBER.

Last season I couldn't wait til October was over.

Wolfy*

And Kreider-Step-Zuc has to happen at some point. Love those 3 together. First line currently ain't clickin.

No, you need to give them a chance. And they'll really do a lot of bad things before AV splits that Zucc-Brass duo.

Zucc is getting there, Brass and Nash will follow. It's just game 2...

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Lindberg #50in50

qEj4xHG.gif

lol Had a family thing come up and had to leave between the 2nd and 3rd period. I just got in and saw this gif and went "Yay!" lol

Also, of course I leave and we score 3...

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Literally WTF happened? Missed all but like five minutes in the third up until they took the lead. Would appreciate a summary of this game greatly.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
First time we've won the first two games of the season since 08-09 when we started in Prague.

Lindberg is the first Rangers rookie to score goals in the first two games of the season since Doug Weight

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
Zucc scores 2 goals and doesn't even get 3rd star.

Hank is off to a great start. I like it much better than his usual slow starts in October.

Columbus has a good team if you overlook their defense and goaltender.

Love the 3rd line. And the 4th line. Great depth and not many holes in the lineup. No reason to keep Glass on the team. Buh bye.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
lol Had a family thing come up and had to leave between the 2nd and 3rd period. I just got in and saw this gif and went "Yay!" lol

Also, of course I leave and we score 3...
Victor the Victory flamingo will fly us home. Or eat shrimp.

Idk, not even sure what to say about this game; just happy they won.

Let's hope Lindberg can net 30.
Lindberg > McDavid the new Prucha > Crosby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad