Post-Game Talk: #2 - Rangers @ CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Amazing way to end the game, total chokejob by Bob.

3 goal outburst aside, there wasn't much sustained offensive pressure throughout the game and they struggled to generate offense off the cycle. Seems like another year where the team is going to lean heavily on scoring off the rush.

Seems like it. And I'm afraid our defense will be worse than last season, no Hunwick and a washed up Boiler

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Gotta give G and Mac some credit: G made the poke to Hayes on his goal and McD made a great outlet pass to Brass to begin the sequence of the fourth goal

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
This CBJ team is built for the playoffs. That's gonna be a brutal series for whoever their opponent is. CBJ has to get there first, though.

They'll get there if Bobrovsky doesn't melt down in the final 2 minutes of the game.

This team looks like the SC winning Bruins team, just without the Chara on D.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
That game was hilarious. Columbus fans are hilarious. Bobrovsky is hilarious.

Our bottom 6 is really good. That 3rd line has been the best line so far. 4th line effective in their role and good at cycling and stuff, not being a detriment like when you know who is in the lineup.

Team D was better tonight than in Chicago.

Hank was amazing tonight.

Top 6 is having some chemistry issues, even though they're producing.

Idk, I'll take the 2 points and hope the team continues to gel while getting points.

Man, Stalberg-Lindbergh-Miller is a really good line.

danktopshelf

Dec 23, 2014
NYC
3 stars:
1. Lindberg, kid is a savage
2. Miller, was always a net positive on the ice
3. Hank
3 (honorable mention/3.5) Zucc. Great to see him back, made some good defensive plays

3 not-stars:
1. Nash. Might want to tell him playoffs don't start for a while
2. Girardi
3. Boyle

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
4 AM and now I can't sleep... Adrenaline pumping! Calderberg is the best name yet this entire year in the poll.

Lindberg, Stalberg, Lundqvist, Zuccarello and Fast (especially defensively) were amazing.

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
This CBJ team is built for the playoffs. That's gonna be a brutal series for whoever their opponent is. CBJ has to get there first, though.

They don't have the defense corps to say that they're built for the playoffs. I'm a believer in Murray, but what are they going to do to limit teams when they have to face Crosby/Malkin/Tavares/Ovechkin and goalies just as good as Bob?

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Yeah it would be easier to sleep after a 2-1 loss.

These last few years have caused some issues. Not just winning, but sometimes winning by 1 goal, really gets me hyped up and I need to relax for an hour before I can sleep haha.

Oh, and for all the people who were so scared about their top-line:

RyJo, Saad, and Foligno all -2.

member 116805

Hard not to crack a smile when the guy who had a cracked skull, was lame and couldnt speak 6 months ago score 2 goals in his 2nd game back touching!

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Last year it was fast this year quickly becoming Oscar. Gotta love the young guys contributing. Happy we didnt give up on JT. Kid obviously has good hands and offensive instinct we need. Also Klein played well. Our best defenseman in first two games

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Hard not to crack a smile when the guy who had a cracked skull, was lame and couldnt speak 6 months ago score 2 goals in his 2nd game back touching!

Guy is a true ranger . So likeable . Great story

SKS

Jan 17, 2011
San Francisco
NHL.com had some funky 3 stars.....

1. King (yeah, I can see that)
2. Hayes (all right?)
3. McDonagh (say whaaaaat?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events