Post-Game Talk: #2 - Rangers @ CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Amazing way to end the game, total chokejob by Bob.

3 goal outburst aside, there wasn't much sustained offensive pressure throughout the game and they struggled to generate offense off the cycle. Seems like another year where the team is going to lean heavily on scoring off the rush.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
Mediocre game by the Rangers overall. Forwards really struggled most of the game. D was better than last game but still seems a bit out of sync.

Stealing a win is still a win. The young players stepped up big in the dying minutes. Thats a real good sign for the depth.

Jackets look pretty good for most of the game. I think the Capitals should start to worry.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Decent game, but pretty tough overall. Some better things than the Hawks game but still looking a bit out of sync, need to connect with their passes better

Bob just imploded at the end there, pretty surprising

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
A win is a win. I'm happy to get the 2 points. Nice to see the team pull out a victory even when their best players weren't all on top of their games. That's what good teams do.

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Rangers are a rope a dope team. They let the other team tire themselves out and then strike in the third. LOL!!

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Oscar Lindberg - 2 goals

Jack Eichel - 1 goal

Connor McDavid - 0 goals

Just saying.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
I'll take the win, but that doesn't change the fact that they were crap tonight. Gonna have to be better tomorrow night. The Jackets are gonna be pissed.

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
Rough team game but Hank held the ship till the kids scored. I wish Hank didn't have to work this hard(I also remember saying this last year.)

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Tomorrow is gonna be nasty. Can't wait to be there. Blue Jackets are gonna come out fired up again. Hope we are ready after all the festive home opener stuff.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Rangers tend to bring out the best in opponents. Better get used to it. Everyone wants to take down top-tier teams. Spoiler Syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad