GDT: [#2-Pre] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild (7:00 PM CST, FS-SW)

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
This new Minny colour guy needs to watch other NHL teams to get a general idea of them. You can tell hes raw with zero knowledge outside Minny players.

Reactions: Kipper 17

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
This new Minny colour guy needs to watch other NHL teams to get a general idea of them. You can tell hes raw with zero knowledge outside Minny players.

He called Parise one of the elite goal scorers in the league. I'm not even sure he knows his own team very well.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
For the forwards, it looks like Hintz makes the team and everyone else can start looking for apartments in Austin.

I'm not expecting Guryanov to be a perfect 200 ft player already and neither should any of you because that's not the skillset he was drafted for. He's creating offensive chances and has some serious chemistry with Hintz. Get him producing and worry about the rest after. There's plenty of full time NHLers that are great offensively and still dogshit in their own end.

Reactions: Satan

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
The NHL has the scoresheet as Roope Hintz unassisted. Poor Miro can't get any respect in this league

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not expecting Guryanov to be a perfect 200 ft player already and neither should any of you because that's not the skillset he was drafted for. He's creating offensive chances and has some serious chemistry with Hintz. Get him producing and worry about the rest after. There's plenty of full time NHLers that are great offensively and still dog**** in their own end.

We may not care if he's a perfect 200 ft player right away as much but Monty does, and if Gurianov isn't nearly flawless in his own end, he's not gonna play sadly. This team is stuck in their own end so much that it really doesn't go well with his game but hopefully he gets more comfortable like Hintz did last season

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Terrible decision by Hartman there lol. Looked like a Stars player on a 2 on 1

We need more goals cause Point comes in for the 3rd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad