GDT: [#2-Pre] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild (7:00 PM CST, FS-SW)

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Oleksiak was going to earlier in the game after he pulled a similar hit on Dowling. Let off to cover back as the play was transitioning.

Its pre-season though you know what I mean? You cant let your rookies get crushed like this. Oleksiak should have committed but oh well.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Why did they include bonuses in their graphic?? To make it seem like a worse deal ?? lmfao

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Reminds me of last season when he would always shoot right into the goalie on the 2 on 1 instead of passing. Think that was him

He looks slower to me too. Hopefully he snaps out of this, he's not a prospect anymore. Needs to be playing a lot better.

Zapp

Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Yeah I dont like him but Dowling is making the team. Only other forward that showed up other than Hintz.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Where was this Point in traverse ? He looked way more confident tonight than he did in the prospects tournament . All 4 goalies that played so far looked good.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Can’t believe we won against basically the wilds opening night roster . Roope is looking wild out there . That was a good showing by point aswell .

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I don't know why everyone is upset that Dowling will make the roster, he's better than some of the other options and he's the type a player you don't give a shit about sitting in a press box for 20+ games at a time

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Can’t believe we won against basically the wilds opening night roster . Roope is looking wild out there . That was a good showing by point aswell .

Younger roster always wins in pre-season. Just look at the game in Dallas.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I don't know why everyone is upset that Dowling will make the roster, he's better than some of the other options and he's the type a player you don't give a **** about sitting in a press box for 20+ games at a time

Is he an average player? 100%.. but the dude is a solid all around player that can play.. if hes the 4C.. so be it. Better than Noesen, Dellandrea, Upshall, or any other option we have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->