GDT: [#2-Pre] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild (7:00 PM CST, FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Please stop calling Felhaber "Gurianov", Minnesota announcers

If he calld him Nichuskin i'd be fine with it since its also the #43 ^^

Now that i think about it. I think he thinks this is Nichuskin who wore #43 but since only Gurianov is still playing for the Stars when it comes to young russian forwards he just calls Felhaber Gurianov.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
So he legitimately thinks 43 is Gurianov I thought it was just a mistake

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Same as last year. Throws his problems away in .5 seconds which is a horrible idea.

watching Gurianov in the defensive zone is a nightmare.

Yep that's a major issue for him. He tries to do everything wayy too quickly in the D zone rather than taking a second or two to think about it. Gonna cost him a roster spot if he keeps having shifts like that. Didn't notice him doing that much last night. With his speed and size he could be such an effective defensive zone player if he could just calm down there

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Yep that's a major issue for him. He tries to do everything wayy too quickly in the D zone rather than taking a second or two to think about it. Gonna cost him a roster spot if he keeps having shifts like that

Hmm why hold this puck along the wall and work it out of the zone when I can just stick tap it into the middle of the ice where my centerman has a 25% chance of getting it!!!

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I dont see how Dellandrea is even in conversation for 9 game tryout. He isn't ready.

Zapp

Jannies lol
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
Dellandrea and Caamano forechecking really well. Mascherin doesn't look awful with them, he's active.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad