GDT: #2| New York Islanders @ Tampa Bay Lightning | September 9th | 8:00 PM | F/L 2-1

crasherino

May 9, 2013
I like the Ladd move. I’ve been a Ladd apologist for a while now - don’t mind seeing what he can contribute here. I wouldn’t have minded having Ross in there either and try to get him off their game but he doesn’t bring enough to really question the decision.

CREW99AW

Mar 12, 2002
andrew ladd is still alive?

btw did i jinx you guys last game. no hockey team i have ever rooted for has ever won the cup.. p.s. Go isles.

I was surprised he was named to the playoff roster.Always injured, underwhelming contributions when he is healthy.

Reactions: Jtown

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
if you guys lose this one , i wont post anymore. i know im bad luck but i didnt know i was running this bad.

It's no big deal. If we could actually have an affect on the game, then I wouldn't have had to wait 27 years to see a damn Conference Finals game. Just enjoy.

Reactions: periferal and Jtown

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
I feel like it’s a 5-3 final against us. Renewed effort will be there and they won’t be as shellshocked, but at the end of the day this really feels like Tampa’s year and again… There are at least one full level above us in terms of talent.

But still… Really want to seem to win and will be pulling for them 100%.

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
I am actually ok with the third line as set.....i did not think Ross was, or will be much of a benefit against Tampa.....if Ladd has some legs, he is a smart player...paired with JPG and Leo, this might actually work.........................i hope.

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
I am actually ok with the third line as set.....i did not think Ross was, or will be much of a benefit against Tampa.....if Ladd has some legs, he is a smart player...paired with JPG and Leo, this might actually work.........................i hope.
We're lucky if Ladd can even skate at this point.

Reactions: Lek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad