GDT: 2/12/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Calgary vs Tampa Bay

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Nice recovery and PK boys. Cirelli is another one we are going to have to pay one day soon! Wow, has his PK skills gotten better.

Reactions: rangerrat

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
I would of preferred the 3 Rangers to start that 5 on 3, No crazy on Flamingo Stralman on that kind of PK, 5-27-24 !!

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Callahan looks very sharp again.

Yep. He was the key to the 2nd goal as well. Stole the puck then drove the defenseman back giving Paquette space on his shot. Really impressed with Cally last two games. Maybe we just need to keep him fresh.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
ticky tack call if gonna call that call the cally trip which neither should have gotten called

if we got those calls the one on killorn we would have 8 power plays each game
He pitchforked him pretty good on an attempted tap-in play. That's a good call (and frankly a lazy play from Killorn there).

The roughing call was complete bullshit and reffing the score.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
He pitchforked him pretty good on an attempted tap-in play. That's a good call (and frankly a lazy play from Killorn there).

The roughing call was complete bull**** and reffing the score.
Agreed. You have to call Killorn's penalty. It's pretty cut and dry on that one. Paquette getting the roughing though was weak sauce call. 2 flames were supposed to be allowed to pound on Martel (?) Freely without any help.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Agreed. You have to call Killorn's penalty. It's pretty cut and dry on that one. Paquette getting the roughing though was weak sauce call. 2 flames were supposed to be allowed to pound on Martel (?) Freely without any help.
Hey - if they call all post-whistle scrums that tightly for the rest of the game, fine. But I don't think I've seen a weaker roughing call from a post-whistle scrum (that wasn't keeping a lid on something at the end of a game) in a long time.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Miller's coaching everyone on the bench eh.

But does he chew gum when he does it?
tumblr_np52yn7bC11skgd7ao1_500.gif

Reactions: Hint1k and Sky04

DaBolts

Feb 3, 2015
Hey - if they call all post-whistle scrums that tightly for the rest of the game, fine. But I don't think I've seen a weaker roughing call from a post-whistle scrum (that wasn't keeping a lid on something at the end of a game) in a long time.

You must mean the Pittsburgh Crosbys game.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Miller just set up like 4 plays in one shift, someone doesn't want to be traded.

Reactions: DaBolts

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
This is the Miller we need in the playoffs, guy just a monster on puck possession.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad